Part 2

6:00pm
Jacob p.o.v
I just arrived at Johnny's house in LA and we're both exited for this sleepover. I haven't seen Johnny is like 2 months and I miss him loads. I mean he is my best friend of course. I don't know what he has planned for tonight, maybe stay up and talk about girls or something but I'm looking very forward to seeing him.

Johnny p.o.v
I'm so scared, Jacob is coming over and I have a huge crush on him and I have to share a bed with him. We're best friends, I shouldn't like him in that way... But I do, helppp!!! My head is spinning out, What if he finds out! What will he think! Will he hate me?. Stop, I'm just overthinking it.
( Bell goes )

Johnny : hey bro
Jacob : hey John you okay
Johnny : good thanks bro, how about you?
Jacob: same aha
Johnny: sound! Well anyways, I should probably invite you in ( laughs)

Jacob and Johnny both go into the house and go to Johnnys room so Jacob can unpack. When Jacob finished unpacking he suggests that they should go in the pool. Johnny doesn't know how to react.

Jacob: Now that I've unpacked, do you wanna go in the pool.
Johnny: ... I... Don't know... I... Umm... Ain't feeling... Quite up for a swim ( sniffs )
Jacob : everyone okay bro
Johnny: yeah, it's nothing. Just a cold
Jacob: cmon let's go for a swim, ( walks into the bathroom ). Well ain't you coming ?
Johnny: ( sighs ) sure, let me just grab my trunks and I'll be there now.
Jacob: okay I'll wait for you

Johnny goes and gets his swimming trunks and a towel and returns to the bathroom. When Johnny gets in the bathroom Jacob shuts the door and starts taking his shirt off, johnny's face went bright red. He hadn't thought about Jacob in this way before but thoughts of him and Jacob fucking just seemed so horny. Johnny just took his shirt off and then Jacob got to his boxers he waited for Johnny to take his trousers off first. then when Johnny was done Jacob pulled down the elastic of his boxers and a 4½ soft cock, gorgeous tan and a nice amount of hair on the top with dropped balls sprung out. Johnny couldn't help but stare, but finally managed to turn away before Jacob caught him. Johnny started pulling down his boxers but his cock was starting to grow to life. Johnny thought that if he tried getting changed as quickly as possible jacob wouldn't notice. So as fast as he could he pulled down his boxers and kicked them away and reached out for his trunks but as he did he tripped over and fell right into Jacobs crotch. As johnny was falling he had no support to hold on to so when he fell into his crotch, Jacobs cock pressed right against the skin of Johnny's cheek. Embarrassed Johnny got up and ran out of the room naked, whilst he ran past Jacob Johnny's hard 6inch cock slapped against Jacobs leg.

Just trying to build something up, I'm not the best at writing stories but I honestly try my best. If you could leave a comment giving tips and opinions on my story I would be grateful. Chapter soon!!!