part 3

chapter 3!!
when Johnny ran to his room he locked his door and sat behind it so Jacob couldn't kick through. Tears starting strolling down his eyes and his high pitched cry was definatley loud enough for Jacob to hear. Johnny covered his mouth and choked back his tears but instantly started crying again. He felt embarressed. So embarressed. He thought that Jacob would never talk to him again and tell everyone he is gay and what happened, he just wanted to disappear forever. he crossed his legs and tugged them up to his chest ( all whilst naked ) and quietly cried into his legs.
Jacob P.O.V
After what just happened I kind of get the picture that Johnny is gay and I think he likes me. But that's okay! it's not bad to like someone who is your friend, even your best friend! I feel so upset for him right now I want to cut out my heart and revive him with it, I should go and check on him. I can hear his sobs and cries down the hallway and it's so heartbreaking. I love Johnny, WAIT, STOP, I DONT LIKE BOYS, but omg his voice is so cute and he is so fit and it turned me on when his cock slapped against my leg, WHAT AM I SAYING?????
Jacob runs down the corridor naked after a few minutes of hearing Johnny's sobs. His cock his now 7 inches standing tall. Johnny really turned him on. When he arrives at the door he tries to open it but it is locked and he can hear johnny sitting the other side of it. He decides to also sit against the wall.
(Johnny cries get louder)
Jacob: Johnny please open the door, we should talk about what happened
Johnny: What's there to talk about, I... I like you and I just embarressed myself
Jacob: you didn't embarrass yourself, it was cute
Johnny: what do you mean
Jacob: I love you
(Johnny stops crying and opens the door)
Johnny: I love you too ( smiling )
Jacob walks up to Johnny and Deeply kisses him. Johnny moans and kisses back more passionately, johny breaks for air and Jacob takes the oppurtunity to enter his tounge in johnnys mouth and explore. Johnny gags a little but Jacob just smiled and found it cute. Jacob then lowers his hands down to Johnny's ass and gives his cheeks a squeeze. johnny felt embarressed and accidently tenses which gave jacob another opportunity to force his tounge down his throat. Johnny gagged again and they both pulled away laughing, they both felt truly happy around each other . Johnny  got on his knees in front of Jacob and held Jacobs 7inch, fat cock in his hand. Then he hears Jacob say  " suck it babyboy " Johnny smiles and...
hope you enjoyed this chapter, please leave any tips, pros or cons of my story in the comment section and I will update in a week xx