Chapter six

Chapter six

Brooke's P.O.V.

I woke up because of many gunshots and screams from outside of the prison. I reached for my gun and left the cell block, meeting Carol and Beth on my way outside. "What was that?", Beth asked with a stuttering voice. "Gunshots, Sherlock", I answered. What a dumb question, really.

Outside, I saw a group of to me unfamiliar people behind the fences. They had huge machine guns and a tank. One of them, seemed to be the leader, was talking to Rick. He was wearing an eye patch and then I spotted something unbelievable. Michonne and Hershel were kneeling next to him, one on the left, one on the right. I felt like my heart dropped.

Everything was silent, I tried finding Carl and succeeded. He was next to Glenn, they were both pointing weapons at the group behind the fences. I looked for Maggie, Daryl, Tyreese and Sasha and they were all doing the same thing. Even Carol and Beth now. I was still in shock.

I took my gun and hid behind a tower.

The only thing I could hear was the argument of Rick and the eye patch guy. Rick called him Governor.

The last thing this "Governor" said was "Liar". He took Michonne's katana and chopped Hershels head off.

I was just standing there, not moving at all, just watching with my mouth open. I couldn't move. I couldn't cry. I couldn't start firing my gun just like the others dis now. It was just like that day when Kelly and I found our parents dying in the house.

Kelly!

I started running, looking for my sister. I couldn't see her anywhere close, I screamed and began to cry.

"Kelly! KELLY! Where are you?", I screamed.

The tank was moving forward and some parts of the prison suddenly started blowing up. The fences were down and people were shooting everywhere. This was hell.

I was randomly running around and hiding in a corner. I was crying so bad. I didn't find my sister, everyone was gone. Hershel just died. What about Michonne? I didn't see her after that anymore. What about Rick? He was standing the closest to that group. Did they kill him too? What about.. Carl.

Carl.

I have to find him. I cannot lose him. He is the first one I have ever started to love, besides my family of course. I ran and shot many walkers, since there were more and more entering the prison by second. "CARL", I shouted as loud as I can.

"Brooke..?", I heard someone whimping.