1|"an actual dream"

*it's a little boring in the beginning of this chapter, but it gets hella juicy towards the middle so pls be patient*

| Harley |

"I can't fucking believe this is happening, Harley!" My best friend, Rose shouted as she slammed her mom's car door shut.

"Rose! Fix your damn language!" Rose's mom, rolled down the window to yell at Rose.

Rose lifted up her right hand and elevated her middle finger, flipping off her own mom.

Her mom did the same as her daughter, but added a smile, "Have fun, and please don't get too boy crazy!"

Like mother like daughter.

Before she drove off, I thanked her, "Thanks for the ride, Mrs. Holden!"

Mrs. Holden grinned at me and zoomed off, almost hitting a car.

I've only known Rose for a year, but we instantly became best friends. We bonded over our love for the Dolan twins. My husbands. Well, husband. Forever loyal to my Grayson.

Ever since I met Rose, she's always treated her own mother with disrespect. That's their culture in their household. Comfortableness. Rose treats her mom like how she treats me. My ass would be sent to Africa if I did that.

Her dad, mom, and two brothers all act kinda wild. They were taught to be 100% comfortable in front of their parents. Rose has drank, smoked, and made out with a guy right infront of her parents.

I admire Rose and her family for that, for being so close with each other. Something I can't relate to.

Rose took me out of my train of thought and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into the double doors filled with excited teenage girls, all in love with two boys. Grayson and Ethan Dolan.

Rose and I received our spot at the end of the long ass line, due to the fact we were late. Rose's mom woke up late.

I pulled my phone out to check the time, it read, '11:34 AM'. Rose picked me up 10:42. Our original plan was to be here by 9:30, for the best spot in line, since we didn't have VIP tickets.

The doors for the 4ou show to start, open at 12:00. Now, Rose and I are going to be in the way back, barely able to even see the twins.

I've been waiting months for this one very moment, to see the love of my life in real life, and the plan is ruined. The only thing keeping me from a breakdown was that after the show, the twins hold personal meet and greets. After all the dreaming and praying to be held in Grayson's arms, it's finally going to come true.

I hit Rose's shoulder, "Rose, we're at the end of the line!"

"Thanks for stating the obvious, Harl," Rose chuckled staring at pictures of Ethan in her camera roll, smirking.

Rose tuck her phone back in her pocket, sighing, "Look on the bright side. Security usually picks people in the back to go on the stage with the twins! You never know, Harley!"

I sarcastically smiled, "Very likely."

Rose and I were both wearing matching shirts. The two of us had on tight purple halter tops with the words, 'Mrs. Dolan' printed on them. I matched it with black ripped shorts, while Rose wore black overalls.