4|"don't fuck this up"

| Harley |

"Come in, it's open!" I shouted from my room as Grayson rang the door bell.

I looked myself in the mirror up and down in hopes of what I was wearing was good enough for this party. I was wearing my mom's old over the shoulder white long sleeved shirt. And, Rose let me borrow one of her light pink tight skirts. I matched it with an old pair of white slip on vans.

I heard the front door swing open from my room and a loud shout from Grayson echoed through my small home, "Hey, Harley?"

I grabbed my phone and purse and walked out of my room, to see Grayson staring at an old cracked picture frame of my family in my living room.

"Summer 0'9, a beach trip with my family," I explained to him.

Grayson stopped looking at the frame and stared me down and up and down. He licked his lips.

"Woah, y-you look really good," He said as he scracthed the back of his head.

Grayson was wearing a black shirt with a jean jacket, black jeans, and black high top vans. He looked great.

I bit my lip as I soaked in the view of him.

Grayson broke the silence, "Uh, nice place."

I fake laughed as I walked over to him, "Funny."

"No, I'm being serious. It's cozy," Grayson said as he looked around.

I rolled my eyes and grinned, "Whatever, thank you. But, should we head out now?"

Grayson nodded his head and opened the front door for me. I walked out and the sight of his Mercedes Benz jeep outside of my trash house caused my jaw to drop. I looked to my right and saw my neighbors eyeing the luxury car, something they don't see often.

I gulped, "Nice car."

Grayson chuckled and opened the passenger door for me, "Thanks, I got it for my birthday last year."

For my 17th birthday my parents gave me a $20 gift card to Hollister. I don't even have my own car. My family owns one car, which my mom uses to go to and from work. My dad walks to and from work. And, I walk to and from school. I was not exaggerating when I mentioned I'm not wealthy.

Grayson got in and started the ignition. Then, it hit me. I'm in a car with Grayson Dolan, I'm about to go to a party with Grayson Dolan and a bunch of other celebrities.

"You know Cameron Dallas?" Grayson said as he drove out of my driveway.

I stuttered, "I-I know him, but he doesn't know me."

Grayson laughed, "Well, he's gonna know you. We're going to his party tonight."

My face felt hot as he said that. Cameron Dallas?

It was silent for a little until Grayson cleared his throat and asked another question.

"You ever drank before?" Grayson asked.

I looked at him as he drove and told the truth, "Never."

He clenched his sharp jaw.

"You haven't either right? In your videos, you and Ethan stated multiple times you've been sober your whole lives," I exclaimed.

Grayson sighed, "Well, we say those things for our fans. We want to be good role models. Did you really believe that two 17 year old boys alone in LA were never going to party?"

"No, I-I questioned it. But, no, I've never drank," I told him.

"Would you...mind drinking?" Grayson asked.