Chapter 3

The sun was peering through the curtains and Hermione groaned and turned on the bed. Her head was starting to pound and she pulled the blankets to her, but they would not budge. Grumbling she yanked and heard a rumble and an arm went around her.

"Not yet, Hermione. I am still wounded." She heard Remus moan and her eyes shot open.

Peering down at her body she could plainly see she was lacking all but her knickers. "Remus!" She shot up and glared over at the snoozing werewolf.

His lower half was hidden with the blankets but his bare chest was on display to the room. "Oh, no. I am one of those slags who gets drunk and shags without remembering!" She gasped and jumped out of bed.

His eyes opened and he leaned his head on his hand, smiling up at her. "Hermione," he started and she shook her head.

"No, Remus, don't tell me please..." She was trying to cover her body with her arms.

"Hermione, we didn't shag." He murmured and his smile reached his eyes.

She released a bit of her tension and glanced down at her body, "why am I out of my clothes?"

He chuckled and waved her back into the bed and she climbed under the covers. "You decided to douse yourself in whiskey. I was not going to let you sleep in alcohol and unfortunately did not have access to any clothing that was fitting enough for you to crawl into. I have to say it isn't something I am complaining about." He declared and blushed lightly as he gazed over at her.

She rolled her eyes and rubbed her temple. "Did Sirius dare me to drink the rest of that damned bottle? I am remembering that correctly?"

Remus laughed and winced before nodding, "Oh yes, he did get the best of you last night." Hermione turned fully to him and clutched the blankets.

"He has his way of doing that, doesn't he?" She asked and he grinned further.

The werewolf exhaled and landed on the bed. "What is on the agenda today, Miss Granger?" He responded and her heart tugged.

"We should probably go get you and Sirius some new clothes. Molly insisted that I come to dinner tonight so I suppose you all could come along."

Sirius barged into the room and groaned with a cigarette in his mouth, "Hermione, I do have to say you are quite a witch. I am so bloody hung over." He complained and plopped down on the bed next to her.

"Sirius, put that fag out. It is stinking up the room." She moved away from him and closer to Remus.

He inhaled a few more times and extinguished it in the glass of water nearby. "Happy now?" He grumbled and stretched out on the bed.

"I suppose this being my room has no effect on you, Pads," Remus growled with a smile and the animagus shook his head.

"None once so ever, Moony. You took the witch to bed so I have every right to come complain to her."

Hermione glared over at Sirius, "this is all your fault. I am an innocent bystander. I needed to let off a little steam after a long school year." She snapped and stifled a grin.

"Do you remember locking tongues with me?" Sirius declared with a raised eyebrow.

"I did not! Don't make up stories," Hermione grumbled and turned to Remus.

The werewolf was covering his face and shaking his head, "unfortunately you did right before you snogged me silly. I have to say, I understand why you do not get bloody pissed, Hermione."