Chapter 1

I was so anxious to find out who I was rooming with for university. I've been living alone for a few weeks and it's been so boring with out anyone, but when I found out that I was getting a roommate, I flipped!! All my councilor told me was that they were coming in today and to make sure that my dorm was clean. So I did so. Now I'm waiting on the couch watching TV. Then the doorbell rang. It scared the living day lights out of me for some reason though. I figured this was my new roommate cause my councilor said that they will be coming in around this time. When I opened the door, I got something unexpected. My roommate wasn't a girl... it was a boy.
   I COMPLETELY wasn't expecting it to be a boy. I let him in though, trying not to show my surprised look.
"Hi I'm Rowoon, you must be y/n.", he said cheerfully. He was honestly kind of cute though not gonna lie.
"Hi, I guess you are my new roommate. I'm really excited to have you here.", I said kind of nervously, not knowing what to exactly say. After that I helped him get his stuff up from downstairs. And can I say, he had a LOT of stuff. After all of this, we got to know each other a little bit. Honestly he was a really fun person to talk to and I know I'm not gonna feel lonely anytime soon. We talked for about an hour when it was starting to get late. I helped him set things in his room. As I was about to leave his room, and of course with MY luck, I tripped over something. But something grabbed me before I could hit the ground. It was Rowoon. He had his hands gripped around my waist pretty tight. I didn't even know what to say because at that very moment, it was extremely awkward. He slowly helped me stand up and all I could do was look down and say thank you.
"Good night.", I said embarrassed. I quickly ran to my room and shut the door behind me. Ugh I'm such a fucking idiot.
The next morning was the first day classes started. I got up and got ready. I walked out of my room to find a shirtless Rowoon in the kitchen. He didn't notice me at first which was kind of a good thing. That's because I was kinda just staring at him. Mouth open. Suddenly he turned around.
"Oh, y/n you scared me.", he said.
"I'm sorry, I was just gonna make myself some breakfast.", I said kind of nervously. All I could do at that time was stare at his abs. I guess he noticed me cause he let out a little chuckle. My eyes widened a little bit and I quickly tried walking away to my room. But then he said something.
"Hey y/n can you help me with something." My heart skipped a beat right then. I didn't wanna mess up in front of a hot guy AGAIN. So I just said yes. He asked me to help him with breakfast. I guess that wasn't such a hard thing to do. I was gonna make omelets for the two of us cause really that's all I can really make. While I was mixing the eggs and the ingredients I felt two hands on my waist. My heart was beating so hard I didn't know what to do.
"W-what are you doing.", I stuttered.
"Don't you want my help?", he asked so seductively. I couldn't say anything more so I just said nothing. Then I felt his grip on my waist getting tighter. He was practically breathing on my neck now. I could feel my face getting really hot. He made his way up to my ear and he was breathing in it which made me feel so good for some reason. Right then his phone rang from his room. I was kinda relieved that that happened. I finished making the omelets but the whole time all I could think of was Rowoon. How his breathing felt on my neck. I quickly finished eating and left for class before Rowoon could come back out. He was on that call for a while.