Chapter 6

(Alright y'all I'm changing this to second person POV cause this stressin me out.. or whatever tf POV this is)

Your POV

-

He caught you by surprise. One second you were opening the door and the next second your back was against the wall. It happened so quick.

But he didn't want to waste any time with you as he dove straight for your lips. His lips were soft. Very soft. You enjoyed and took in every bit of what was happening at this moment as Rowoon inserted his tongue into your mouth, making EVERYTHING more wet.

You let him take control because you couldn't do anything at this point.

You quickly slipped off your shoes and socks as Rowoon did the same. He hooked his fingers onto your jacket and slipped it off and threw it to the side. You grabbed his jacket and took it off while not breaking the kiss.

His hands glided past your butt and to your thighs where he then picked you up. He carried you carefully and gracefully to his room to where he dropped you on his bed. He turned he back to you, walked over to the door, and locked it.

So you couldn't go anywhere.

You could feel you heart rate speeding up as he turned his attention back to you as he climbed right on top of you.

His eyes met yours for one second before he attacked your lips once again. Your hands moved down to his back and pulled of his sweatshirt. You were surprised to see no shirt underneath it.

You decided to take at least a little bit of control. So you grabbed his shoulders and flipped him over so now he was underneath you. He seemed a bit surprised at your move but let it slide. Your face was inches apart from his and you can hear his breathing starting to speed up.

For some reason, that turned you on even more.

You bent down and kissed his soft lips. You slowly started moving down as Rowoon let his head back a little bit as you started to suck slightly on his neck. You left behind noticeable marks as a slight moan left his mouth.

Rowoon seemed to have wanted to gain back control because he gripped onto your waist and flung you underneath him. He grasped both of your wrists and pinned them next to your head. He lowered his body to yours while his left hand was slithering down your body towards your womanhood.

His hand started rubbing your spot as you let out soft moans. The time seemed to he going slow, and you didn't mind that. You've meet this guy literally just a couple weeks ago and you already felt a deep connection with him.

You didn't know if you he felt the same way about you. But you hoped that he did.

You were in the midst of your thoughts when you came back to reality and realized that Rowoon's hand was in your underwear. You felt a finger slip in you, the second you felt it, you gripped onto his neck. Rowoon could hear you breathing faster. So he decided to insert two fingers and speed up.

You were in another world at this point. You let out audible moans and Rowoon took that as a sign to take it up a notch. He grabbed onto ur shirt and pants and pulled them off. You were a little bit self conscious about yourself but he reassured you that everything was okay by giving you a warm smile.

He positioned himself in front you. He slipped his hands in between your legs and pulled them apart. You watched him, as he started to kiss the inner part of your thighs, wrapping his arms around the upper part of your legs. He finally came up and removed his pants and boxers, and yours too.

You were ready for whatever was coming now. 

He gave you a one last final look, and inserted himself in you. It hurt at first. But of course that was normal. He made you feel so comfortable and so good to the point where you were basically grabbing his neck and pulled him towards you.

Both of your moans filled up the room as he started to increase his pace. His hands slowly caressed your stomach and breasts as he looked at your body, lovingly.

After a while, you good tell that both of you were at your climaxes. So he grabbed your hips and started going faster. You couldn't help but moan due to all the pleasure that was being given to you. After about a minute you came. You never felt what it would be like to come but now you did thanks to Rowoon. About 30 seconds after that, Rowoon was close too, he pulled himself right out on time and came all over your stomach.

All of these emotions were stirring up inside your head. You couldn't believe what happened to you just happened. And you couldn't think about it either because within minutes, you were in Rowoon's arms dozing off.

Alr you guys. I've been gone for so long and now I'm bAck! I've been putting off writing for who knows what but I finally found the urge to finish this chapter. Hope you don't mind this shitty chapter but please keep an eye out for more! 👀👀

-unedited