19

We layed out our pillows and blankets all over the floor. The sleeping arrangements went Maliya, Nash, Cameron, me, then Carter. Everyone say in their spots as we all talked. "Catah, will you pick out a movie?" I asked.

"Sure! How's Paranormal Activity?" he asked.

"Katie hates scary movies." said Cam.

"Let's watch it." I said. Cameron gave me a look.

"I have you to protect me silly!" I said. He laughed. Before we watched the movie, Nash popped popcorn and Maliya and I went upstairs to change. I let her borrow some leggings and a t-shirt. I changed into some shorter shorts and a tank top that says, "I'm the loser." We went back downstairs and I sat down right where I belong- next to Cameron.

"Katie, I'm going to have to take you shopping." said Cameron.

"Why? She looks fine." said Nash.

"Well first off, I don't like that shirt. It shouldn't say 'loser', it should say, 'princess'" said Cam.

"Awe! Thanks Cameron." I said.

Cam continued, "And also those shorts are too short. No guy should be looking at my girl's butt but me!"

"Excuse me? YOUR girl?" said Carter.

"Ya, last time I checked, I was single!" I said. He shushed me as he pulled me into a super tight hug.

"Movie time?" asked Maliya.

"Hold on, I have to go throw some pants on before Dallas throws a fit!" I said. I quickly changed into Cam's sweatpants that I took from him, and a black tank top. I went back to my squad.

"See, I LOVE that style!" said Cameron, referring to my clothes.

"Because they're yours!" said Carter.

"Shhh! The movie is starting!" said Mal.

I jumped onto Cameron. Throughout the movie, I screamed too much, my throat hurt. I was grabbing on to Cameron so much, I probably left marks. 

It was around midnight, so I went to check on Hayes and Jada. They fell asleep watching a movie on her bean bag chair. She was cuddled up to him and it was so cute! Ahh! I went back to the living room to see everyone getting ready to go to sleep. I joined them, but I was too scared from the movie, I couldn't fall asleep. I looked at the clock to see that it was 4am. Ugh. Really?