Chapter 1.

Finn:
"Jesus you boys have no respect and you can't even play football!"yelled my mouthbreather of a coach, i mean where the hell does he get off saying I can't play!? "Wolfhard stop daydreaming and run laps!"yelled my coach. I walked over to the track rolling my eyes wiping all the damn saliva that fatass juts spit on me. "Aye finnn!"said Romeo one of the biggest douchebags in the scho-no the world. "Hey romehoe!"I yelled back causing both of us to laugh knowing he has been with half girl in the damn school. "Shut it!"he said causing him to look more stern. "Wolfhard!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"screamed my football coach. I jogged over to him staring him right in the eye. I'm pretty confident I'd like to sa-. "I've had it with you and your friends! You,Beckham,Matararzzo,McLaughlin are all going to be punished in the only way I can think will make you suffer. You four boys are taking BALLET lesson."coach said with jazz hands sarcastically my jaw dropped. BALLET LESSON WHAT THE HELL IM NOT GOING! "What I'm not going it's not fair!"I fired back "Well you can not show up sure,but if you don't your off the team and you'll have me for detention for a whole month!"he said, I swear I saw him grin, a small evil grin. "Damnit! Fine I'll go I'll go let the other boys know."I said with an eye roll turning on my heels and walking away.

Okay I know this chapter is so short but it's the first one they will get longer and better ignore mistakes I'm not perfect. But I really want to shout out to lolfinnie because this girl is rad and is making a book herself! So yeah I really hope you guys in enjoyed and I will try my best to update frequently!:)))))-Sophie💘