Chapter 1~ Joining

//Zoey POV//

Matthias writing something on his bio Instagram.

So I pressed it and it was like kinda to register for enter the Hi5 Universe and become crew. So I wrote it all like name, my age, my place and others. Few weeks later, someone direct message me. It was Keobi, aka, Kevin. He texted me and say that I can go meet them. I replied it okay to him and thanked him.

So I go to their place where the Hi5 crew are. It's really true. They are all just chilling and friendly with a new crew like me. But actually I was a very first Malaysian who joined with Hi5 crew. Feel very confident with this situation right now even I'm still new. Well, no shame.

As usual, I shake hand with Matthias and others. After that Matt asked me if he want me to become a new player of Battle Universe and Team Edge. So I said yes because I need some fun. They will cheering me up for sure and makes me happy.

It's been a month I'm part of them. Since I getting so improved with my job, I started feel fabulous because so many single guys flirting me everytime breaktime or doing nothing. I do had crush on JFred but afraid to tell him that I really have a crush on this studio. I already close friend to Matt and considered as a brother. Matthias helped me alot. Same thing as the Hi5 girls like Sam, Riah, Devyn, Amanda and other girls there.