Chapter 24

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

{SKIP TO DINNER}

Jungkook POV:

Jungkook and I sat on the table they lead us to. Namjoon thanks the waitress as she gets two glasses of water on the table. Jungkook stares at the window, his eyebrow kink together a frown set on his lips.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" Namjoon asks placing his hands on top of Jungkook's. Jungkook glances at Namjoon before looking at Their  hands.

"Did you mean it?" He mumbles softly.

"Mean what?" He asks.

"That you would leave me if I killed your boss," Jungkook looks at Namjoon his eyes are focused on him.

Please say no please say no

"I did," Namjoon says although he wants Jungkook to feel better.

"Damn it," Jungkook pulls his hand away from Namjoon, he puts his elbows on the table and rests his head on his hands. "Why?"

Why can't you accept me Namjoon? Why does he have this impact on me?

"Because killing is wrong and should be punished for And I don't want to date a killer." 

"So why haven't you called the police yet?" Jungkook asks as his teeth clenched tightly together to keep himself from screaming. "I've a need for you Namjoon, I have killed 30 people without being punished. If you want to punish me for killing, you are a little bit behind and whether I kill this person or not you are already dating a killer." Namjoon blinks slowly.

"Look Jungkook I'm trying to give you a chance to change and I don't want to watch you fail so pleAse try, change to be a better person!"

I want to so bad Namjoon I really want to...so we can be together..

"This who am I," JUNGKOOK leans over the table. "You have no idea what's like to be me, to have a brain that only wants to kill people, whenever I go to bed at night I always have this urge to kill someone. Nothing will change me I will forever have this demon inside me, wanting me to slit people's throat."

"You can change it," Namjoon says leaning away from Jungkook, "but if you don't try you'll never see the results."

"Excuse me?" A waitress comes over. "Are you ready to order?" Jungkook sits back and crosses his arms glaring at Namjoon.

"Yes we are," Namjoon says politely. After ordering Jungkook looks at the window as Namjoon sighs pulling out his phone.

( 3 minutes later )

"Here you are," the waitress returns with their food. "Can I get you anything else?"

"A more understanding boyfriend," Jungkook mutters under his breath, hoping that the  waitress didn't hear that.

You could get me a boyfriend that lets me kill people without making me feel bad about...

"Nothing we're fine, thank you." Namjoon says. The girl nods and walks away. Namjoon raises his eyebrows and stares across the table in a way that 'you did not just say that' look. Jungkook smirks and winks at Namjoon before pulling his plate closer to him.

To all my hard stans

GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER 💦😏

🌷 VOTE || COMMENT 🌷