Stop It

A/N: I'm horrible because it took me so long to update. I'm so happy that the voting for this story is up, but the comments are really lacking and that's making me lose motivation.

Adam, Chace, and I sat awkwardly in Chace's basement. I didn't have much of a choice really. Adam wasn't leaving and I wasn't allowed to call Aaron for a ride because Adam didn't trust him with me after last night.

I sneaked a glance at Chace. He was looking at the television like if he missed something he'd die. I grimaced as I thought about this morning. Was I really going to have sex with Chace? I mean, he had called me a slut was I really going to prove his point? What if Adam hadn't called upstairs?

I readjusted my sitting position though I was more uncomfortable with the situation and not the couch.

"Adam, can I go home now?" I sighed.

He shrugged, "If you can find a way to get home besides Aaron."

"You know he didn't do anything wrong. It's not exactly his job to baby sit me," I retorted in defense of my best friend. He really hadn't done anything wrong.

He snorted, "Yeah, okay. It's one hundred percent his job to look out for you."

I rolled my eyes and informed him, "There's a difference between baby sitting and looking out for some one."

"You could've lost your virginity by force," he glared at me as if that proved him right. I was about to respond when I realized there was no way in hell I was about to tell Adam I'm not a virgin anymore and that's because of Jake. It was horrible enough that I told Chace.

"Fine, I'll just get another ride," I snapped and stood up to walk upstairs so they couldn't hear. I began scrowling through Adam's contacts- because I still didn't have my phone- trying to find just one person that wouldn't mind picking me up. I stopped at the name Jake. He'd definitely give me a ride if he could.

I pressed the call button and waited for him to pick up.

"Hi," I grinned even though he could see me.

"Hey," he said into the phone seeming glad to get a call from me.

"What's up?"

I sighed, "I hate to ask you this, but I'm stranded at Chace's house and I kind of need a ride home because-"

"Because- did he do something to you?" he growled.

I certainly couldn't tell Jake that Chace and I would've mostly likely had sex if Adam hadn't called up the stairs. So I lied.

"No, Adam just doesn't want to leave so-"

"Done, I'll be there in ten minutes."