Chapter 3

MICHELLE'S POV
I woke up to Selena's arms around me hugging me. The sun shown through the windows. I guess we fell asleep on the couch after movie night. I looked at my phone and saw that I got a text from: Mom, Brian, and Jake.
I read them all:

Mom💕: hi sweetie! just wanted to tell you that me and dad went out shopping so you and Selena have the house to yourself...no parties....and no boys! ugh mom!

Dad🙈:hey shel! so mom and I went out.....have fun with Selena! you guys should have a girls day! I love how dad doesn't care but mom does- all well.

Jake😏🙈😎:hi shel, just wanted to know if you and Selena wanted to come over for a brunch? he's so cute!

M: hey selena?
S: what's up kiddo?
M: Jake invited us for brunch...
S: cool let's go! I nodded.
M:hey Jake we can come looking forward to it!

J: cool can't wait to see you😉 I blushed!
M: same here.

SELENA'S POV
I got a text from: mom, Brian, and Jake. I read them all.

Mom: hi sweetheart, Brian and I went out shopping so you and shel have the house to yourself...no parties...and no boys! ugh mom! why does she always suspect that!

Brian:hey Sel! so your mother and I went out shopping so you and shel have fun! I love this guy so much, he's so laid back.

Jake: hey Selena, so when you and Shel get here, can you help me with something? he sent about a minute ago.
S: yeah sure what is it?
J: so I think I like Shelly. I was so shocked but so happy.
S: Jake oh my god!
J: Sel calm down please I just want to ask her out but I don't know if it's appropriate.
S:huh?
J:like I'm 14 and she's 12 so I think imma wait til she's 14 and I'm 16.
S: oh
J: yeah imma wait for her
S: awe Jake! You're so cute!
J: hah anyway I'll see you guys at like 11 at my house?
S: see you there.
----------------------------------------------