14•Finn x Reader

(Y/n)s PoV

"Oh cmon (Y/n)... hes not even that cute!" (Y/f/n) said. "No! Finn is so cute and adorable!" I argued. (Y/f/n) shook her head and gave me back my phone, "You dont even know him and you are in love with him? He doesnt know you exist (Y/n)." I took my phone back and stared at the beautiful person on my phone. "My mom bought tickets for the meet and greet thing (JUST PRETEND OKAY). Im going to meet him. He will know I exist." I snapped. (Y/f/n) sigh and walked out of the front door, "Two days (Y/n)..." i said to myself. "Two days.."
TIME SKIP CAUSE UH F I N N
"Im so excited!!" I said to (Y/f/n), "Why did I have to come to see you meet Finn?" She asked obviously annoyed. I thought for a moment before shrugging and running into the building. (Y/f/n) ran to my side. I grabbed her arm and ran to the cast.

Finn's PoV

As soon as the doors opened, the cast and I were flooded with fans. Everything had seemed to quiet down. After taking a lot of pictures with fans, I heard a scream, "OH MY GOD (Y/F/N)!" I looked towards the noise and saw a beautiful girl. "Hey Finn. You're staring." Wyatt said while punching my back. I snapped out of my daze and continued to take pictures with the fans. I really hope I see that girl again.. i thought to myself. Just thinking about her made me smile.

(Y/n)s PoV

(Y/f/n) and I had just got to the front of the line and she started talking to the cast, "(Y/n), aren't you going to say hi?" she said, snapping me out of my daze, "Oh yea! I'm just shocked the cast is in front of me." I said with a nervous laugh. I first talked to Wyatt since he was first in line. He took pictures with me and we continued on. After talking to all of other cast members, we finally got to the last person. Finn. I was internally freaking out and had a goofy smile on my face. "Hey! I'm Finn." he said. Oh my god he's so much cuter in real life... I thought. Finn started blushing and (Y/f/n) was dying of laughter, "OH MY GOD DID I SAY THAT OUTLOUD?" I yelled, feeling the heat rush to my cheeks. Finn laughed and thanked me. We took some pictures and he signed the poster of IT underneath all of the other casts names. (Y/f/n) and I thanked him and walked out.(Y/f/n) was looking at the signatures on the poster and nudged me, "I want you to text someone for me (Y/n). Their number is 706-110-1100 (Go with it okay) okay? Tell them they gave you their number." I put the number in my phone and texted the mysterious person.

Y/n:  I guess you gave me your number? I'm (Y/n).

??: Oh yea I did give you my number!

Y/n: Okay... who are you? (Y/f/n) just told me to text you.

??: OH Tell her to give you the poster.

"Um they said to give me the poster." I said. (Y/f/n) laughed and handed me the poster. I looked at the signatures and saw a number under Finns name.

Y/n: Oh my  god... YOU'RE THE FINN WOLFHARD?

Finn: The one and only!

Y/n: This must be a dream...

Finn: Nope. Not a dream.

Y/n: YES okay why did you give me your number?

Finn: Um I just think your adorable...

Y/n: Hahah funny joke. Whats the real reason?

Finn: Ugh I just want to be friends!

Y/n: Okay!

Some years later ; No ones PoV

(Y/n) had developed a HUGE crush on Finn. Finn had developed a HUGE crush on (Y/n). They both thought the other didn't like them. The cast decided to do something about it.

"We need a plan." Jaeden said while pulling out a piece of paper, "We could do truth or dare." Sophia said and Jaeden wrote it down, "We could just tell Finn (Y/n) likes him. Then he will confess to her!" Wyatt said, clearly bored. Jaeden shot Wyatt a glare but still wrote the idea down. "Make them kiss!" Jack yelled and the others laughed, "That could work." Chosen said and Jaeden wrote it down. "Okay everyone vote!" he said and gave everyone a paper, "Write it down on the paper." In the end, he group decided to play truth or dare.

(Y/n)s PoV

The IT cast had invited (y/f/n) and I to go to Sophia's house and play some games. We were very excited of course, "Im so excited for this." (Y/f/n) said and smiled mysteriously, "Do you know something I dont?" I asked jokingly. She looked at me and shook her head, "Nope!" And took off to Sophia's house

Once Sophia opened her door we went to the living room and sat on the sofa. Everyone was already there so we started to play the games, "Okay we are playing truth or dare! Um Jaeden go first!" Sophia said and pointed to Jaeden who had a smirk on his face. He looked at me before asking, "Truth or dare (Y/n)? You have to be honest." He said dragging out the honest part. "Truth!" I said quickly and Jaeden's smirk grew larger, "Do you like Finn?" He asked. I looked at Finn and felt the blood rush to my cheeks. Finn was also blushing but I ignored it, "You did drag out 'honest' so..." I sighed, "yes. I like... no love Finn." I replied and started to get up in fear of being rejected. Finn stood up and grabbed me before I could run, "Wait... I-I love you too!" He yelled and kissed me. I quickly realized what was happening and kissed back. The group behind us started cheering as we parted. Finn grabbed my arm, "Okay we have to go now bye!" He said and dragged me out of Sophia's house.

"Im so glad you love me." He said quietly as we walked hand-in-hand. I smiled and grabbed his face, "And im so glad you love me Finn." Without thinking, I slammed my lips onto his.

Thank god for this amazing kid

OWJDJDJFHFH I JUST GOT HOME FROM A GLOW RUN AND MY BODY HURTS! IM SO HAPPY I FINISHED THIS THOUGHTJSJDJDJDJDJ
ASHLEY THIS IS OVER 1000 WORDS ARE YOU PROUD?

OWJDJDJFHFH I JUST GOT HOME FROM A GLOW RUN AND MY BODY HURTS! IM SO HAPPY I FINISHED THIS THOUGHTJSJDJDJDJDJ ASHLEY THIS IS OVER 1000 WORDS ARE YOU PROUD?

The glow run was really fun and I met some people who love IT and it made me so happy! I felt so chalky oml

THE HALLOWISSA SONG COMES OUT AT MIDNIGHT OMSHDJD IM SO READY!!! TWAIMZ IS THE BEST!!!

Okay I really hoped yall loved reading this as much as I loved writing it. My motivation come from yall! Bye!