10• Eddie x Reader (part one?)

My good friend Queen_Multifandom told me i should do a Eddie x Reader since she knows i love Jack (ASHLEY STOP CALLING ME MRS. GRAZER) sarcasmmmmmmmmmm

No one PoV
(Y/n) has a huge fear. One that she thinks no one knows. Alas, someone does. That someone... is IT. Bare in mind, (Y/n) doesnt know that IT even exists, well that was until she met Eddie. To (Y/n), Eddie was the best person she had met in her life. Her mother had passed away before she was a year old. Her father was never home. To her, Eddie was her light. To Eddie, (Y/n) was everything. Eddie knew that IT existed. He didnt want to tell (Y/n). So he didnt. He thought that was the best idea but it turned out, it wasnt.

(Y/n) was walking along Neilbolt street when she felt like someone was behind her. She turned around but saw no one. No one. Not a soul was to be seen on this street. (Y/n) was all alone. She was used to this so she kept on.

Eddie had gotten this bad feeling. He had a feeling (Y/n) was in trouble. He ran out of his house and ran to Neilbolt street. He knew it. (Y/n) was in trouble. He had been screaming her name but she never answered. She even looked his way but ignored him. After some walking, (Y/n) stopped right in front of the house. The house where IT lives.

Something had made (Y/n) feel like stopping. So she obeyed. She looked over to the old rundown house that seemed to call her. Something was inside, but what? She walked a little closer and suddenly froze. She saw HER. She saw her mom. She tried to scream but nothing came out. Her mother walked down the steps of the house and mumbled incoherent words which only (Y/n) could hear. "Its your fault im dead (Y/n). You made me float. If you take my hand... you can float too."  Her mother then lunged at her.

Eddie had seen the woman. He didnt understand why (Y/n) was scared, but he knew who it was. No, not who. WHAT it was. Time slowed as the woman lunged at (Y/n) and with quick thinking, Eddie tackled (Y/n).  He quickly grabbed her hand and ran as fast as he could. She seemed to have broken out of her trance and ran with him, the woman on their tails. They finally lost her after running into Eddie's house.

"Who was that (Y/n)." Eddie said sternly. He didnt mean to sound upset, he was just worried. (Y/n) thought for a minute before responding with two words that would change their lives forever.

"My mother."

I WAS PLANNING ON KILLING (Y/N) BUT I THOUGHT, 'HOW ABOUT I LET THEM LIVE FOR A LITTLE LONGER AHHAA'

SO UH... PART ONE? IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS THEN COMMENT OKAY BYE