magi hart is one

A girl is live in poverty with her mom and soon to be bother we have no mony to life on am 24 year old now. Plan to go take on the dushin and if i win i give my mony to mom to life go. Going on a big adventure across the world my name is saira . I wake up one day found my mom passed out. Didn't know what to do so I went to go get one of her friends .No one in my Village so started doing try to find a pulse to feel if my mother was a life she did have a pulse. I'm going to get water squash her with it and then she got up . Mom you okay mother says yes baby I'm okay I was worried my mom should be giving birth to my brother any day now. My dad died fighting for us we still have spear my mom gives me it go find us something to eat sweetie I'm hungry okay. needs to go find a job towards in land. As I was walking towards in land I saw a group of people trying to rob a carriage as I run over to try to defend them and take my spirit I start using it as a sword I knocked two of them down I kicks the other in the face and ask the people if they're okay. Give me some of the things they were transporting they gave me a couple loaves of bread and some meat. I say thank you your welcome. As I walk back towards my mom I found that she was going into labor I run it and try to help and realize I didn't know what to do mom stay calm breathe several exhausting hours later my beautiful brother was born but mom died during the process. I wrapped him up in some cloths and I left went on an adventure headed towards the dungeon I knew that would help a lot if I captured it. I didn't want to leave Mom I was crying but I had to keep my brother safe my mom died he's the only thing I have left. On that day I vowed to protect my brother no matter what.