Chapter Eight:

EPILOGUE: (THREE MONTHS LATER)

Holding tightly to Mother's trembling body, she soon relaxed, a loud sigh escaping her heavenly lips, which were soon placed on my own. She kissed me hungrily, our lips making smooshing sounds. Her tongue fought for dominance, and I refused to give up without a fight, but Mother was determined.

Never breaking our lips, she flipped me over, her body straddling my waist. Gently, she grinned her flesh on top of mine, and I had lost it. Allowing her to explore my mouth, I moved us faster, the bed shaking rapidly against the wall. I could feel her smile into the kiss as my lust took over and her hand traveled to my secret entrance. Breathless, I broke us, my mouth gaping open as she plunged her fingers inside and out.

"Fuck," I hissed, my nails clawing into her back. My muscles began contracting mightily as her pace quickened and my eyes glued shut. I could feel her panting breath meet my flush face, both of us becoming exhausted. It had been three months since she had experienced any sort pleasure, and longer with the pleasure I made her feel, and she was finally determined to reconnect.

As my stomach began tightening, my mouth opened once more, short gasps of breath coming in and out of me. My back arched as my eyes rolled back. I felt like a volcano after Mother flicked her fingers one last time, causing my whole body to shudder. A loud gasp escaped my mouth prior to grunts emerging deep within my throat. Mother's movements slowed as I came, my mind and legs turning into metaphorical mush.

As my body soon recovered, Mother kissed me once more, on the lips, then the tip of my nose. I peered into her pools of brown, a reemerging happiness emanating from them as she looked down upon me. Beads of sweat drenched our naked, intertwined bodies while both of us regained our breath, aimlessly staring at each other.

"I love you very much Princess," she whispered quietly, pecking my cheek innocently. I looked at her for a second, a blank expression on upon face until a smile broke my lips. "I love you more," I responded, kissing her lips. A wide grin crept onto her face, "I love you most."

Sliding off of me, we both got under the covers her arms wrapping themselves around me securely. I nuzzled myself into her stomach, her head finding it's way onto my neck, her lips placing light kisses against the soft skin. Mother began singing You Are My Sunshine, and told me to fall asleep, which wasn't a difficult task due to the exhaustion that was creeping up on me.

Wrapped in her arms, I felt safe, and everything was beginning to make sense. After Jarod died, still an unsolved "mystery", she had clung to me for support, but never made any advances. And finally, the sexual tension that was building between us was released, and I couldn't be happier. If this wasn't heaven, then I don't know how much better heaven could be.

And so marks the end of Yes Mother! I'm so appreciative of all of you, and your endless amount of support. I apologize for the lack of updates and communication, but I'm back for good, and am starting SOOO MANY new stories!! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this, and don't forget to be on the alert for hints about my new and current stories!!!

xoxo