two.

- Allison’s POV –

I heard very loud laughs and someone nudging my head. I overslept!

I realized that Ashton was the one nudging me. I accidentally slept on his shoulder.

“C’mon! We’re here!” he said, chuckling. “Okay, okay.” This guy was really loud.

Once we got out, I looked for Michael because I never got to see him go inside the van.

He was nowhere in sight and I guess the boys noticed the confused look on my face.

“Michael’s not here.” Calum explained. “Oh.” Was all I decided to say. It was so awkward.

Ashton put his arm around me and led me to the recording studio at the 4th floor of the building. It was kinda warm and there’s this booth full of professional-looking equipment. The boys were then greeted by a 40-something man who looked like their manager.

“Hello, you must be Allison.” He smiled, looking at me. That was very nice of him to actually acknowledge my presence here. I saw his hand was held out towards me. I guess he was signaling for a handshake.

I shook hands with him, how polite of me haha.

“I need to talk to you for a minute.” Ashton said, pulling me towards the outside of the room.

He looked at me and said, “I need you to play the guitar for us.” whTA IS ThIS aa jJOKE.

Yes, I took guitar lessons and yes, I was the one who taught Ashton how to play the guitar (well, even though he’s the drummer). “Why?”

“Well, Michael’s really sick today that’s why he didn’t come.” He explained. “Don’t worry, we have an electric guitar for you to use and the notes are pretty easy.”

I sighed, “Sure, I guess.”

We went back to the room together. “She’s all set!” said Ashton. Calum looks really happy while Luke just smiled at me. It’s really cute how Luke’s really shy and hot at the same time.

What, I did not just say that. O h.

The manager guy handed me the notes for the guitaring and he pointed a black and white shiny electric guitar and I believe it’s Michael’s. I’ve never seen them bring home their instruments, especially my brother because that would be difficult.

Each of us went inside the recording booth. It was sound proof and we had to wear these headphones for us to hear the people outside.

The first part was only instrumental. After that, we’re gonna go back to our houses already because the voice part of the song will be done when Michael’s feeling well already.

Guitar in hand, microphone set up, I was ready.

Then, I flipped open the booklet for the notes.

‘The Only Reason’ composed by Michael Clifford, Steve Robson & busbee.