|AWAKE|

"Nico?"

Nico jolted awake when he heard his name. He opened his eyes and saw a long hallway stretching beside him. He was utterly confused as to where he was. He shoulder was sore like he had slept on it wrong, but Nico chose to ignore it.

"What are you doing out here at 3 am?"

Nico looked up and saw Reyna standing in front of him. 

Nico shifted slightly. Damn, his shoulder really hurt. What the hell had happened?

Nico groaned. "Its 3 am? What the fuck?"

Reyna extended her arm for Nico to grab. 

"I just came back from the party and you were passed out in front of our room," She said as Nico stood up.

The memories from only hours before came rushing back to Nico. His head swung around but Will was nowhere to be seen. Nico felt his heart drop. Will had left. That means he probably didn't care about Nico. Nico turned back to Reyna.

"I-uh- I came back from the party early because I was so tired but I had left my phone next to my room key so the card didn't work. I was going to come and find you, but I sat down and ended up falling asleep. Sorry." 

Reyna nodded. "Don't apologize. I should've been looking out for you. Come on, let's go inside."

Reyna pulled her key out and shoved it into the door. The door swung open and the pair quickly stumbled through the darkness to the beds, not even bothering with the lights. Nico heard Reyna shuffle the covers on her bed and climb in. Nico plugged his phone in, changed into his pajamas, and sat on his bed until he heard Reyna's breaths even out, signaling she had fallen asleep.

Nico took a deep breath and fell back onto his bed. He didn't get under the covers, but instead just chose to lay on top of the blanket. He laid there for hours, just thinking about life, about Will. Slowly, Nico felt himself drift off to sleep.

|LINE BREAK|

Nico blinked his eyes open as the sun streamed in through the window.  Goddamnit. He had forgotten to close the curtains before he fell asleep. Nico pulled his phone out and checked the time. 9:36. That was way too fucking early. 

Nico opened up the twitter app and looked through his feed.  He favorited a few tweets about himself, retweeted a funny video or two. The works. 

Nico closed the app and saw that he had a text. 

[Jason]
hey nico!! this is jason grace. i got your number from thalia and i was wondering if you wanted to stop by my room at some point to do a collab video with me and percy?

[Nico]

yeah, sure i'd love to! what time should i come?

[Jason] 
well a few of my friends and i are going to grab breakfast in a few minutes if you want to come. and afterward, we can just go back to my room. we're meeting at the actual breakfast place towards the lobby.

[Nico]
yeah sounds good. see you then

[Jason]
aight dude. see you soon

Nico shut his phone off and groaned. He couldn't believe he just agreed to go get breakfast with a bunch of strangers so early in the morning. Nico frowned when he realized that he had to go and sat up. 

He threw on a dark grey Blink-182 sweatshirt and black ripped skinny jeans. He stuck his phone in his pocket and threw a twenty dollar bill into the other.