Dalawampu't Dalawa

"Um, Ashton, you can't be here," Stephanie stole a glance up to the loft where Enzo and her friends were partying.  

"Why not?" he held her waist to keep her still.

"Um...kasi...taga La Union ka!" she said triumphantly.  "Tama!  Taga La Union ka!"

"So?"

"Eh di ba may trabaho ka dun?"

"Love, as long as I have my laptop with me, I can work from anywhere," he grinned at her.

Patay!  I need to keep him out of sight from Enzo!  "Ash...do you want to dance?" she smiled slyly up at him.

"Sure.  Maybe you can finally show me how you twerk," he smirked at her.

"You wish!" she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Okay, maybe in the privacy of our room then?" he drew her closer to him.

She hit him on the shoulder and pulled him with her to the middle of the dance floor where the crowd can swallow them up and hide them from view of Rachel and Enzo.  Ashton stood still and watched her in amusement as she started dancing with the rhythm of the music.  She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and he placed his hands back on her waist, his hands slipping underneath her crop top, feeling the smooth skin of her back and her belly.  

"You gotta move, babe," she urged him to dance with her by putting her hands on his hips and forcing him to move.

He laughed at her.  "You are so adorable talaga, Love ko."   Ashton spun her around and she danced with her back to him.  His big hand rested on her stomach as she continued to dance with the music.  Though she was dancing sexily with him, hindi naman malaswa ang dating.  Classy pa rin talaga ang dating ni Stephanie.  She turned around again and looked Ashton straight in the eyes, getting lost in them, forgetting where they were.  Ashton leaned down closer and closer to her, and she waited and waited for his lips to land on hers.  She closed her eyes in anticipation.

"Best!" Rachel's voice sounded from behind her.

"Rach!" sabi ni Stephanie na halatang nabigla.  

"Nandito ka lang pala!  Akala ko nasa bar area ka," nasa harap na ni Rachel si Stephanie after she pushed her way to where her best friend stood.

"Uh, I was, kanina!" Stephanie tried to sound bright and cheery.  She bit back a giggle as Ashton's hand traveled up her blouse and his nose nuzzled her neck.

"Best, sino yan?" Rachel pointed at Ashton.

Stephanie wriggled to get out of Ashton's hold pero mas lalo pang hinigpitan ng binata ang pagkahawak sa kanya.  Ano ba, Abo!  Makisama ka naman!  "Oh, um, this is..."

"Hi!" Ashton looked up from nuzzling Stephanie's neck.  "I'm..."