Chapter 2

It's Friday, Cole and Courtney have been together for four days now which is a surprise considering how bitchier Courtney gets everyday. I'm surprised her head hasn't exploded or something by now.

But nobody was talking about them anymore. Because the homecoming game was tonight.

Right now I'm in English honestly it's my favorite class. Not just because it's my last hour but because I love reading. Yes I'm not a nerd, but watt pad is the best.

Currently we were just reading but for some reason I couldn't concentrate. All I could think about was Courtney and Cole. Why? I literally have no idea.

"Here" whispered Cole, he sits close to me in class because the teacher knows I won't talk to him. Anyways he gave me a piece of paper. Slowly I opened the piece of paper. It had writing written on it. It said:

Dear Hannah,
Do you want to hangout sometime, not as a date or anything just as friends. Go get food or go hangout at the homecoming game. I don't really care when.
Your friend, Cole

I had to say no because he was just saying that out of pity. Because his girlfriend is mean to me. Someone like him would not want to be my friend or even talk to me so why would it change now. Am I right or am I right?

"No thank you, you just are talking to me because you feel bad for me. No one ever talks to me or wants to be my friend why would it change now?" He looked at me with that face. Everyone knows that face. Pity and no that's not true. I shouted, "SHUT UP!" He shut his mouth right away. That's when I realized everyone was looking at me.

Mrs. Bell looked at me like she was going to kill me. I quickly said, "I'm so very, very sorry it will never happen again."

"This is your one and only warning Miss. North," she sternly said. Looking into here eyes I said, "Yes ma'am."

At the end of class Cole came up to me and said, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to get you in trouble." I was thinking whatever. But I kept on walking not saying anything. Courtney came up, grabbed Cole and walked away. At that moment I was glad she was around or I would of blown up on him. Oh gosh I'm starting to sound like that she devil.

**********

An hour later it was lunch time but I was still trying to ignore Cole. So far it was going good because he wasn't in my last hour and are lockers aren't close. I was in the lunch line getting food with Britney. Nasty ass pizza was for lunch. Its not that I don't like pizza I love it. School food just sucks. But I'm still gonna eat it because its food. Like wouldn't you eat it too?

I got my food paid for it and started walking to the table me and Britney eat at. We sat down, than Britney asked, "so what's going on with you and Cole?" "Nothing," I said. Okay the thing is I haven't told her everything that's happened with Cole but I really don't want to talk about it.

"Shut up I know there's something, your acting distant. Also everyone's talking about it so just tell me te real story," she said. Wait a second everyone's talking about me and Cole. This cant be happening. Courtney is going to literally kill me. I was about to respond when suddenly. That girl or more like female dog comes walking up to me.

Great now its not gonna be just a thought. "Hello little bitch. I heard you've been talking to my boyfriend," she said smiling "sweetly" that's sarcasm by the way. Again why is he her boyfriend? Like I don't like him either but she's mean to everyone and a complete bitch. Has just nicer, funny, smart, cute. Hot even like yum. Wait STOP brain I don't like him why am I even thinking this.

"Hello are you brain died?" Courtney said. That's when I realized I was day dreaming. Britney was about to say something when I said, "no I was just thinking of all the ways I could slowly kill you. Like tie you up, pull out all your hair, and then burn you. Or maybe even-" I stopped because I realized she had already walked away. Finally, I didn't know if she would ever shut up. Usually she would keep saying stuff. Or try to fight me literally one time she punched me in the hallway but the principle walked past before she could keep going that was I'm 7th grade. Yeah we've hated each other for this long actually we were friends in 6th grade but things happen.

"Where did this Hannah come from," Britney said. At this point Cole was trying to comfort Courtney but it wasn't working and she stormed out of the lunch room. Typical. He sighed then looked at me, more like stared probably wondering what I was thinking. If only he knew it was him. Honestly I feel so bad for him even though I hate him. He's dating a drama queen. Then I realized that I still hadn't answered Britney's question.

Which honestly I had no idea where this Hannah came from. Usually I would just say nothing and Britney would even though its not her problem that's what I like about her. "I have no idea," I answered. "Well I like it," she said. I think I liked this new me too.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a long time but I'm going to try to more. I hope you like, vote and comment what you think.