Chapter 1

My name is Hannah, and I go to to a school called sunshine high seems like a nice place right?

     Well news flash it isn't. Everyone that goes to my school either is an athlete or is super smart. I'm neither I'm the schools out cast.

Pretty much no one knows who I am. "Come on loser!" Well except my best friend Britney. "Okay I'm coming" I said.

It's homecoming week so that means literally nothing to me. Britney's a soccer player so she doesn't care for it either.

   We usually just stay out of it. *crash* all my books go flying everywhere with me falling to the ground.

     "Opps didn't see you there loser" now that's Courtney, the schools mean girl. Blonde, cake face, *makeup* cheer captain, whore.

     You ask why I call her that because she's been with every guy in are school except Cole Walters.

I was just going to pick up my stuff when Britney says "just shut up Courtney nobody cares about you, you can't just push my friend down and pretend like you didn't see her!" Of course Britney said something but it's not going to help.

"Oh looks like what's her face can't stick up for her self like usually." Courtney said annoyed. Then everyone started laughing.

      I ran to the bathroom crying. "Everyone hates me, nobody cares this is why I don't want to be here!" I said though sobs.

Then I heard a guy say "Not to interrupt anything but this is the guys bathroom" That's when I realized I am in the guys bathroom.

  At that moment I opened the stall and ran as fast as I could out of there. I didn't even see who it was that said that but I just hope they didn't see who I was.

* Later that night Britney called me and asked where I went. I just said I had to get to class. Bad excuse but I'm pretty sure she knew I was lying but she still didn't say anything about it.

After that I decided to just go to sleep because I couldn't handle it anymore. Plus there was school tomorrow so I had to sleep at some point.

   Hopefully no one else knows I went in the boys bathroom or I'll never hear the end of it.

* The next day was weirdly quiet so something had to be going on. Britney ran up to me and said, "Do you know what's going on?"

    I shook my head no. "Cole Watson is with someone new!" That wasn't big news he's the schools player. "So what? He's always with new girls."

     Which isn't surprising because honestly he's pretty cute. Tall, muscular, brown hair, blue eyes, and football captain. Britney was about to say something when they walked down the hall.

My mouth dropped why would he be with her like has he gone that low. If you couldn't guess it already he was with Courtney.

   Courtney walked up to me and said, "Shut your mouth or flys will go in there." While pushing my mouth closed.

     "Be nice, you never know what someone's going through." Cole said. Wait why was Cole being nice to me he never was.

"She doesn't matter she's just a loser" Courtney said in a bored tone. She grabbed his arm and pulled him along. He mouth a sorry to me before they were completely gone.

     Britney excitedly said, "What was that about" "I don't know" I said honestly because I had no clue. Why was the schools player being nice to me?

Thats the end of the first chapter hope you like it and don't forget to vote. Also comment what you thought about it. BTW the next chapters will be longer.