The Sub

I was walking along the empty hallways.I still felt that I was being watched.I didn't like this.Every time I turn around,I saw nothing.

I wanted to catch whoever was following me.I run behind the school and wait for them.I then hear soft steps.

Then when they appeared,I jumped on them.I got on top of them and looked coldly at their face.

It was that boy!Oko?I think that's his name.I look at him angrily.What the hell does he want?

"Why are you following me?"I ask Oko.His face was extremely red.I saw fear in his eyes,he looked like a deer in headlights.

"I w-wanted t..to know if you put a s-spell on me"He softly said.

What?Is this guy serious?

"No,I didn't put a spell on you"I Icily said to him.

I get off from him and help him up.I then coldly glared at him.

"Don't follow me again"I say to him.

He nods and runs away.The boys were right.He is weird.I sigh and go find senpai.

He was sitting in the fountain,peacefully reading his book.I blush at the sight of him.I smile.

Oh senpai,If only you noticed me,we could happy together.

Sadly,this pretty moment was ruined by a buzzing sound from my phone.

I look at my phone and see it was Info-kun.Weird,It's usually me texting him first.

Info-kun-Hey,Yandere-chan

Ayano-What do you want?

Info-kun-That's what I like about you Ayano,always want to go straight to the point.

Ayano-I don't have time for your games.Like I said,what do you want?

Info-kun-News,juicy and eye catching news.Nothing really has happen in Akademi High.Remember our deal,Yandere-chan.

Of course he didn't forget about the stupid deal.The deal he will me if I help him get news and stories for the school's newspaper.

Ayano-I've been busy Info-kun.

Info-kun-Yeah,busy with those boys.

Ayano-What?

Info-kun-I'm wasting my time.Listen Ayano,Get me a story or you'll regret it.It would be shame if something happened to your precious senpai.

Ayano-You wouldn't dare.

Info-kun-Oh I will,get me a story,got it?

Ayano-Got it.

And with that,I ended our conversation.I wanted to punch a bitch,but I kept my cool.

I then walk to class and wait for our teacher to come.I get my books from my bag and feel a presence near me.

I look up and see it was Osano.He looked annoyed.

"What is it?"I ask him.

"Nothing,just wanted to know where you were"He said not even looking at me.

"Why do you care?"I ask.

"I d-don't,I was just curious B-Baka!"Osano said loudly.

We get a few stares from people,but ignore them and look coldly at Osano.

"Sit down,you're causing a scene"I whisper shout at him.

He glared at me and went back to his seat.I went back at getting my books from my bag but I felt his eyes staring at me.

I was about to tell him stop looking at me,until a teacher came to the class.

But the think is,He wasn't OUR teacher.It was a tall man with dark chocolate brown.

"I'm Mido Rana and I'll be you're substitute today"

"Can you be our substitute everyday?"whispered a Basu sister to the other sister.

I look at everyone's faces.All of the girls were blushing and bitting their lips while the boys had poker faces.

He had a grin on his face.He went to the chalkboard and and got a book from the shelf.

"Let's get this lesson started"Rana-sensei said.

The whole time in class no one payed attention,they were too focus on Rana-sensei.

I on the other hand,payed close attention to the lesson.No one got the answers correct.He looked annoyed.Then he formed a smirk in his face.

"If someone gets the question correctly,they will get a special reward"He said seductively.

That got everyone attention and people started going through their notes.

I knew the answer already,but I didn't want to raise my hand,so I kept still and waited for this class to be done with.

"You"He said pointing at me.

"Yes,Rana-sensei"I say.

"I see you're just sitting there doing nothing,you must know the answer"He said sternly.

"I do actually"I coldly state.

"Then what is it?"He said with a smirk.

"It's(Random Answer)"I say to him.

"Correct Miss-"

"Ayano"I finish his sentence.

The bell rings and I got my stuff and run to lunch.

I was so glad that the bell ringed.Rana-sensei is weird guy.He looked at us like we were his prey.I shiver at the thought.

"This is going to an interesting week"