sorry

* Demetris POV*

i walked to school going to meet the jocks for football practice. As I rounded the corner I saw Mitch and Mack beating up on some kid while Daniel held his arms behind his back. No not some kid it was nick winters the boy I had been helping for a while. The truth was I liked him I thought he was cute and he seemed so sweet and nice. I felt bad that he always sat alone at lunch but I couldn't do anything I had a reputation to uphold. Once in awhile I would catch him looking at me in school but then he would blush and turn away now he was getting pummeled I ran up to him. "what the fuck" I yelled shoving mitch off of him. Nick laid on the ground I think he was unconscious. "the fuck did you do that for" I yelled kneeling down next to him. "this little fag was creeping around trying to sneak peeks of us" Mitch spat. "your a bastard" I yelled as the jocks retreated and eventually left. I slightly shook nick trying to wake him. His eyes fluttered open. "shit" he moaned as he tried to sit up. "here let me take you home" I offered. "no I don't want to be alone" he said sleepily as if he couldn't really concentrate on anything. I pulled him up and draped his arm across my shoulders. I headed towards my house. When we reached the stairs to my home I picked him up. I carried him up to my room and set him on my bed he was sleeping. When he woke he was shocked he was at my house. "where am I" he asked. "my house" I said smirking. I sat next to him on the bed and we talked about random stuff. I realized how soft his hair looked and how small his frame was. I even noticed how pink and soft his lips looked. I suddenly leaned close to him.