i hate my life

*Demetris POV*

I woke up early wanting to see nick. i took a shower and changed into a red shirt and grey jeans. i drove over to nicks house his parents werent home. i hopped outta the car andtried the door it was unlocked. i walked inside locking the door behind me.i just realized i had no clue which room nicks was. I walked up to a random room i heard soft snores behind it.

i slowly pushed open the door and crept over to nicks bed. i climbed ontop of him and began to kiss his neck up to his jaw then i kissed him on the mouth. He insantly woke up "what the hell" he exclaimed. "hey" i said casually kissing him again he pulled away and rolled out from under me. "my parents got into a fight" he murmured looking at his lap. "about what" i asked.

"they're mad that i stayed over your house and my dad t..talked to me this morning and he s..said i wasent allowed to be with you. he whimpered. he put his head in his hands and sobbed. "i can stay for dinner one night or...... i can prove to them that im good enough" i said pacing the room. "ill um bring you to school oncebreaks over and- nick walked up to me and kissed me.

I pushed him against the wall. and deepened the kiss. I slid my tounge into his mouth. I walked us back untill we were on the bed. i grinded against him softly he moaned locking his armsaround my head. i slid my hands underneath his shirt he shivered.

"what the fuck" someone exclaimed. We instantly pulled apart. and standing in the doorway was nicks dad. i climbed off him."who the fuck are you" he screamed.. coming towards me. "dad..." nick began. "shut the fuck up you slut" he screamed. "i let you dance around in your fantasy of being gay for years now but when i come home to find you practically doing it with some bastard i dont know that is taking i too fucking far" he screamed he went up to nick and punched him square in the jaw. i jumped up and slammed his father away. "dont touch him" i screamed i gathering nick in my arms holding him close his dad got up off the floor. "get the fuck out now" he screamed.

i grabbed nick and carried him out to my car i drove to my house. nick was unconsious so i carried him to my room. i laid him on the bed. "why" what was wrong with his dad. i sat next to nick on my bed stroking his hair. it was only 11 so i had 3 hours untill my parents arrived home. i would have to tell them i would have to ask them if he could stay. i walked to the bathroom grabbing paper towels. i wiped the blood from the cut on his face.

he stirred opening his eyes. "nicky" i whispered hugging him tightly to me. "i love you soo much" i murmured in his ear. "can i stay here" he asked. "of course" i said kissing his hair. "today can be a movie day". he smiled sadly "ok"

oh no whats going on!! hope you liked it :)