Little Dolly

Since I was a child, I was so obsessed with dolls. I love playing with them as well as sleeping with them in my own bed.

My momma used to buy me dolls. Dolls with small, medium and large sizes. One with my own size. I used to call her Dolly, and she became my best friend. I was so in love having her and so I decided to promise her that we will not stay away from each other. I promise that I will not let go of her small hands. And I even gave her a bracelet. A friendship one.

As I grew up, life became better. I had finished studying, And I even had my own family and twin daughters. Kelly and Railey.

They grew up loving dolls, too. Just like me when I was at their age. They reminded me so much of my childhood amd so I even bought life size dolls for the both of them. Just like what mom had used to bought me. Dolly.

After two days from purchasing their dolls, we had a brutal car accident. My little Kelly and Railey was gone. And in front of my car, which had bumped to a tree, I saw the twins' life size dolls. Giving me a letter saying..

'I thought were best friends? But you left me! Sorry, but Kelly and Railey is enough for me now, but I still love you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love, Dolly.'

=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=!=
Vote. Comment. Follow Me.

~bea_tiffany