The Death Seer

So it took me a whole day to finish this book all at once because it just could not put it down. Honestly when I finished I was fangirling and everyone around me was like *stare* *slowly inch away*. It was brilliantly written! I loved it! I hope you guys do too!

**********

The Death Seer by booksbyhc

High school is already hard enough without hearing what everyone really thinks of you.

Sixteen-year-old Hope Murdoch is a mind reader. She doesn't hear voices - she thinks other people's thoughts. Sorting through the thought-swarm every day is exhausting, distracting and confusing... It sucks. She's worked hard to control her gift. She hardly ever zones out in the middle of a conversation anymore. And she almost never answers questions no one has asked yet. But the kids who grew up with her can't she that she's practically normal now. They still think she's a freak.

So when Hope heard about Lance Hampton, the new kid in school, she's immediately intrigued - and not just because all the other girls think he's so hot. He's fresh meat: her chance for a real friend.

**********

Rating: PG-13

Genre: Teen Fiction and Paranormal 

Click on the external link over to the side to get to the story ----->