Who is he?-yes no yes no?

"I'm back!" I screamed as I opened the door of our house

"Oh, sweetie, we miss you! Come in dinner is ready" My mom said as she guided me to the dinner table.

"Hey bros! "I greeted my brothers and looked at the girls besides them

"Hi princess" They both greeted and hug me tight. My elder brother Micheal Carlo Lancaster introduced his girlfriend to me "Winx, I want you to meet Andrea Mendoza" He looked at Andrea "Babe, I want you to meet the princess of the family Winxiarene but then call her winx"

"Hi Winx, nice to finally meet you!", she said and gave me a hug.

"Hey, I also want you to meet my girlfriend", my brother Karl Andy Lancaster interrupted "Meet my girlfriend Leslie, Leslie meet our princess Winx"

"Hi, Winx! My best friend here,Andrea, and I have heard a lot of things about you from your stupid brothers", she said while giving me a quick hug and then we all laughed.

"Really? Nothing bad right?" I asked, still can't stop laughing as they called my brothers 'stupid'.

"No, nothing bad" my brothers said and smiled at me

"Okay, guys talk later and eat first, the food is getting cold". My Dad said "And welcome home, sweetie!" He gave me a quick hug and sat down.

After the dinner we all went to the living room to have some girl talk with my brother's girlfriends.

"We are done talking about our love story with your brothers" Andrea said.

"What about you tell us your story?", Leslie said feeling excited.

"I don't have any love life", I stated feeling shy because at my age, girls should have one.

"Why is that? You know you are pretty, with those brown eyes, I'm sure boys will fall for it", Andrea said as if she is stating a fact.

"It's complicated", I smiled at them "I'm not yet ready to enter a relationship and I think my prince charming is stuck somewhere out there in the forest or might be hanging on a tree", I said laughing

"hmmmm, Andrea, do you think we should do something with our little sister's love life?", Leslie said giving this "You know what I am thinking right?" to Andrea but then I didn't care of what they were planning to do because all I care was that they just called me their little sister and it melted my heart as I have been dying to have an elder sister and now I have TWO?

"hmmm, Ivan would be a good choice, isn't it?", Andrea said giving Leslie a grin.

"Oh, yes! yes! I heard he is here for vacation!" Leslie screamed.

We are still in the middle on the girl talk when my mom came and said "Sweetie, don't forget that tomorrow we have the meeting with Mr. Winston and his son so be ready at 11:00 as we will have lunch with them. Goodnight and do not stay up late, it's almost 11. I know you are tired from your flight too."

"Yes Mom, good night and please say good night to Dad for me" , I said and kissed her good night.

"Ohmygood auntie!" Leslie and Andrea screamed "You are the best mom on earth! We were just thinking about it but then you already did! Goodnight Auntie!" They said and hugged my mother.

"What do you guys mean by saying that thinking about it? And who is Ivan?" I asked in confusion and how come they know more than I do

"Secret", Andrea said with a wide smile on her face.

"That is for you to know tomorrow, little sister and go have your beauty rest. You need it for tomorrow", Leslie said as they both hugged me.

I was in my room, lying on my bed trying to sleep but then I just can't. I was still thinking about Jason "would I really meet him? And who is Ivan? Is he the son of Mr. Winston?' I left these questions unanswered as my mind was so drained, without me knowing, I fell asleep.