Chapter 9: Storms & Flash Floods

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: chiffon_cake )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*PHA POV*

I frantically took out my phone and dialed Beam's number. A few rings after and he finally answers.

"Hello? Pha?"  Forth answered.

"Forth? You and Beam together?" I asked, a little surprised that Forth was the one who answered.

"I put you on speaker Pha, is something the matter?"Forth asked.

"Ming has been kidnapped,we believe Kit is too. I'm sharing my location, please come as fast as you can" I said.

"Oi, is Kitty okay?"Beam asked with concern.

"We don't know yet, just please come and help"Yo answered.

"Okay, we're coming. Please be safe you two"Forth said, with that hung up the phone.

'Ming, Kit , I hope we're not too late' I thought.

*MING POV*

I slowly stir, my body feels like it's been beaten up. I opened my eyes only to see an unfamiliar environment.

"P'Kit?are you there?" I called.

"Your Kitkat isn't here, no one is here to save you MingKwan" a voice answered.

A voice I was all too familiar with. No! it just can't be! I turned my head to look at the culprit.

"K-Kang?!" I said out loud.

I could hear him laugh and started to walk closer to where I was.

"Didn't expect it to be me, did you?" he said slyly.

"Why?I thought we were friends. You even helped me set up a date for P'Kit" I said to him.

"I did that to see,who you were going out with. You actually broke up with Moowan for someone like Kit?" he said.

"What? Kang, don't tell me you-" I started but he cut me off.

"That I love Moowan? Yes, I do! From the moment you introduced her to us as your girl, up until now. You don't know how lucky you were! And you wasted it all for that guy!?" he yelled.

He balled his hands into a fist, I can tell that Kang really was angry. He suddenly kicked my side, I could only wince in pain.

"Please Kang, don't do this. Moowan is free now, you can go chase after her" I reasoned out.

"I did. I talked to her but she flat out rejected me. She said she can't get over you, why did you ever exist MingKwan? Maybe the only way she can be free of you is when you are finally dead"he said, with a creepy,sadistic smile on his face.

He was acting like a madman, he had never seen this side of Kang ever.

"You won't get away with this, my friends will catch on and rescue us" I yelled.

"Oh no, I'm scared. I'm afraid not, we made sure no one saw us when we abducted you guys" Kang confidently said.

"I don't care what you do to me, but please let P'Kit go. It's me that you have business with, not him!" I pleaded.