Abel

Selena's PoV

My phone ring for the third time in a row. God, who the fuck is this? It's a fucking unknown number. I tried to change my number and block the mystery caller but he/she still ringing me as hell.

I rolled my eyes and finally get my phone from the table.

"Uh, hello. Guess you're calling a wrong number," I said politely. Wrong number? Great Selena.

"I miss you." A male voice said. A familiar one. Wait, what the fuck did he just said? He miss me? Who the fuck is this? Uh, excuse my language...

"Wrong number," I said firmly. I heard him let out a very familiar chuckle...

No.

No.

Abel isn't it? No.

"A-Abel?" I stutter over my words. The fuck, I'm stuttering. I shouldn't be!

"Guess, you're right baby." He said. I can imagine him smirking, and it's too creepy.

"What do you want?" I ask firmly angry. I'm done of him. I did even moved on.

"I want you baby. You, only you." I immediately let out a dry laugh. Me? Oh, Earth to Abel.

"Abel, listen to me. I don't want you, okay? You treat me like a piece of shit and now you want me? Oh god Abel, you're insane. You're on your highest level of insanity." I laugh out dryly the last part.

"Oh, come on Selena. I know you want me too. I know you missed my moans and-" I hang up.

How he could be this annoying. That asshole! What a dick!?

I called Taylor to help me out of this.

Group Chat

Alfredo Flores added Ryan Butler

Ryan: Hey, hey!👋👋

Selena: Hey.

Alfredo: Sel, I heard Abel want you back...💀

Ariana: That shit got on my nerves.💀

Gigi: I hate Abel.💀

Selena: How did you guys know?

Taylor:😇😇😇

Selena: Tay?

Taylor:😇😇

Selena: Ugh, thanks huh.

Justin: Is it true? He want you back?😡

Selena: Yeah.

Justin: Yeah? You want him back?😡😢

Selena: Of course not. I only want you.❤

Justin: ❤

Kendall: This is Jelena!❤

Kylie: Oh yeah,it is.❤

The End.

Jkjkjk Beat me down😅
But next part will be the end.😭😭