1 Pregnant Paige

This is the time..well you get the idea. This happened a few weeks ago. Btw,this is Kayla writing.

So I was just munching on some beef jerky watching Spongebob,Carmen was studying for some dumb test,and Danielle was watching this sappy love story upstairs.

 Paige bursts in,and it scares the shit out of Carmen and me.I drop my jerky,and my wiener dog,Buster,eats it. Whore dog.

"OH MY GOD GUYS. BEST. SEX. EVAR." She struts up to her room and we continue as if that never happened.

The next day after I piss I find a pregnancy test in the trash. There was 2 bars - that shit was positive. I go to the living room where everyone is and stand in front of the TV. A lot of "Hey I was watching that!" and "Move,bitch" echoes around the room.

"WHO THE FUCK IS A KNOCKED UP BASTARD?" I yelled. The room goes quiet. We all go in detective mode.

"I bet it was Paige!" Carmen said. "She entered the household claiming that was quote,"The best sex evar," she says in a mimicing tone.

"EXCUUUSE ME. I use my protection honey boo boo child." Paige says.

 "Why would Paige want to get knocked up? That means no more banging guys," Danielle reasoned.

"AHA. That's what ya get for tryna rat me out,Carmen." Paige sticks her tongue out.

"We all know Carmen will never lose her virginity until 65," I say.

We all stare at Danielle.

"DOMINIC AND ME USED PROTECTION,OKAY?!BESIDES,IT WAS A MONTH AGO!" she yells, and stomps up to her room.

"What if it was YOU,Kayla." Paige glares at me. "

I huffed. "I'm not a virgin,but the last time I got banged was Janurary. It's May. I'd be a fatass by now," I say.

Paige jumped up and said,"OKAY I TOOK IT." she runs to the bathroom and screams behind the door,"I'M RETAKING THAT SHIT,ITS WRONG I TELL YOUUUU"

10 minutes later she skips out the door and says "IM NEGATIVE!" but then says "I might have aids though." and skips to her room.

We are crazy whores.