Heartbroken

The cold air slips through her loose fitting blue jacket, that goes all the way down to her knees. She is a petite girl with dull blue eyes that sparkle when they are hit by a certain light, she has short brown hair that looks blonde during the summer months.
         She's walking down sycamore street, alone. Out of the corner of her eye she spots a shadow. She starts to walk faster, faster, until she's in a jog.
          "Hey, Ellie! Wait up!" Austin says. It's Ellie's crush. He has short blonde hair and bright green eyes. He is tall and stocky. He has very broad shoulders. "He-y" He says breathless as he catches up to her.
           "Oh, hey Austin."  She says, she's nervous, she's always nervous around him. She looks up at him and he looks down at her. For a second she actually thinks he may feel something for her.
           "What are you doing out here so late?" He says it like he cares. But he doesn't. His smile says he does but his eyes tell a different story.
              " I just needed fresh air" Ellie says as she slowly walks, carefully putting one foot in front of the other.
                 "Ah I see" He is seriously thinking about if he should lean in and kiss her. He does. It has no meaning, not to him at least. She, on the other hand, feels a spark where his lips had landed on her cheek. And when they lift it is cold. She looks at him startled by the kiss. Her eyes are wide and her mouth open as if in awe.
                  "Oh." She says her eyes still wide. She can't even smile, it's like her face is frozen, frozen in time.
                   He turns and walks away. He has a smile on his face as he turns. It is more like a mischievous look. He had kissed a girl, but felt nothing. He felt pleasure in making her feel like he liked her. He starts to jog.
                    After he is gone she finally smiles. She has a perfect smile. One that you don't come across often. She turns and walks home. It takes her a while because she is walking slow, slower than usual.
          +++++++++++++++++++
                  She wakes with a smile on her face and a skip in her step. She goes down the dark hall and to her bathroom. She turns into her bathroom and switches in the light. She brushes her hair and her teeth and walks out. She slips her shoes on and heads to school. 
             She walks in the doors and there stands Lily ,her best friend. "Hey, lils" She says as she stops to talk to her. Lily has long auburn hair and dark brown eyes.
             "Hey." Lily says as she's looking through her backpack trying to find the homework even though they both know she didn't do it.
              Ellie lifts her head and as she does she spots Austin, but he isn't charming anymore, he is kissing on another girl. The tears swell up behind her eyes and she walks up to him.
               She stands behind him and taps his shoulder ,maybe a little too hard.
              "Ou" He says as he turns around. But he stops when he sees the tears on her cheeks. "Hahaha. What are you crying about?" He says. He is more cruel than she realized.
                  "That kiss las-st night. It didn't mean anything to you did it?" She says as she is sobbing. If course it didn't. He's the jock and she is just another girl in algebra class. She turns and walks away. Hating that she fell for it, now she knows what a broken heart feels like, but from a guy she never even dated.