Butterfly Project

Okay, this is really important. This is a fun tutorial book but this is really getting to me. If you cut or used to cut, please remember that you are loved. Not just by me, by so many other people. Keep your head up and smile, show them that they can’t hurt you even if they try. Show them that you’re stronger than they think. If I could I’d be there with you every minute of the day to fight of the haters. If I can’t do that, then I would take all the pain, hurt, and hate from you. I can’t stand seeing people hurt or in pain. Haters are people who want to be you. They are jealous of you. I love you and I don’t want to see you hurt. Please stop for me, flush it right down the toilet, if not for me, stop for the person you love most. If you used to cut, I’m soooooo proud of you!! You showed them that you are way stronger than them. Everyone is perfect!! If you say you’re not perfect, then you’re perfectly imperfect :) Keep your head up, smile, because you’re beautiful. I will always be here if you need to talk. I have had my experiences with it and quitting and starting all over again was the best thing I have ever done. I have no regrets with quitting and you won’t either. If you know someone who cuts, stay by them, protect them, and show them you love them. Help them stop. Hug them to show them someone cares. The two main things are show them that you love them and care for them. Here’s the butterfly project…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~When you feel like you want to cut, take a pen or sharpie and draw a butterfly on your wrist or wherever you cut

~Name the butterfly after someone you love or who means a lot to you

~You must let the butterfly fade naturally, NO SCRUBBING OFF

~If you cut before the butterfly fades, you’ve killed it. If you don’t cut, the butterfly lives

~If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills them all

~Another person may draw a butterfly on you. These are extra special so you want to take good care of them

~Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw the butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know who cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could save their life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It breaks my heart to see you in pain. Please do this. I love you so much. I’m not leaving you anytime soon.  <3

~Rocel

Next How-To/DIY: Surprise :)

Remember to smile, beautiful