How To: Tell A Guy You Like Him

Okay so I haven't been on because of volleyball and school and yeah. Well volleyball is over so that means UPDATESSSSSSSSS!!! My writing has gotten soooo much better! Read my new Niall FanFic Animals! So here you go! How to tell him ;)

~Be friends with him! Try being his friend before anything. That way he doesn't think you're just "that girl from math". Like whenever you go up to tell him don't make him think like "Who dafuq dis girl"

~HAVE CONFIDENCE! Even if you're shy having confidence is one of the key ways to getting your crush's attention think of who you are! Aaaaand if he likes you for who you are, he'll accept you!

~Be yourself when you're talking to him! Don't try to be someone you're not. NEVER be ashamed of who you are

~Don't make it too obvious if you don't want to tell him straight out! Just drop some hints like, "I had fun hanging out with you today!"

~Tell him if you're brave enough, get the two of you alone and tell him straight out. just don't make it awkward! Don't be like "Bruuuuh I like you a lot okay? Okay. Bye" ...

~Be cool on the inside you might be like "OMFG YOU'RE SO HOT I CAN'T BELIEVE IM TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW. HOLY HOLY." but on the outside you just want to be cool..or at least try!

So I decided to put question at the end of every chapter of every single book!

Are you a taken bacon or a single pringle like me?

Bye my lovelies, Ilyasfm.

~Rocel <3