Amnesia? Part 2

Johnny's Pov
I wanted to surprise Hayden when he wakes up but when I went into his room I see him cuddling with Annie. To be honest I was jealous.

Even after all this time I still haven't gotten over Annie, I still wanted to be with her. I felt rage come over me sadness, anger I felt like a whole new person. I loved it. I walked out of the door and slammed it behind me, if I can't have Annie no one can.

Hayden's Pov
I woke up to the door slamming. I looked to my side and saw a girl "Ahhh!" I screamed, I might've woken her up because she shot right up panicking and screaming "ahh! What happened? Are you ok are you-" I cut her off by saying

"Who are you?" I asked "I'm Annie, Annie Leblanc.. your best friend?" She started "Oh I remember you're the girl that um... oh ya! You're my best friend!"

I haven't finished just yet "if only there's another way I can remember you lik-" I got cut off be Annie kissing me, I can't lie she was an amazing kisser.

All of a sudden my mind kept remembering all these things like; Annie being my bestfriend, her full name Julianna Grace leBlanc, and Kenzie, Johnny, Carson all these other people too "JULIANNA GRACE LEBLANC!!!!"

I hollered so loud I might of lost my voice, but I didn't. Annie looked confused and happy at the same time "you r-remember my name? YOU REMEBER MY NAM-" she paused "how do you remember me?" She asked confusingly.

"I remember you, everybody! It's probably from that k-kiss.." she started turning a light pink Color like blush, it was cute and adorable. I just wonder what happened to Brennan, I brought Annie close to me and started kissing her slowly but passionate, she smiled and giggled on my lips while I smiled to myself.