chapter 2

(Y/n) pov

I can't believe it's him he's my stepbrother. No way that can't be

Namjoon is also known as rap monster(rapmon for short)from my favorite band bts

I didn't know I was starring until my mom waved her hand in front of my face

"(Y/n) you're starring." my mom said. I blink a few times and look at her
"Oh i'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare." I say looking away from his handsome face
'Ahhhhh I can't believe my mom, she knows I love him and she has to go and marries his father I want to scream' I thought
"it's okay I get that a lot, don't worry about it. Anyway's we should head to the hotel room." he said with a smile and me being me I smiled back

"Hey, is it okay if I talk to my mom before going?" I said looking at both of them "sure but just a few minutes." he said looking at me "okay thanks." I said pulling my mom away. "Really mom why. Why didn't you tell me, you know I have a crush on him"I tell her "well sorry (Y/n) I didn't know" she said looking in my eyes "you and I know that's a lie. I legit have a million pictures of him. but it's fine I guess." "Okay! let's go I want you to meet your new father!" she said with a happy tone. I nodded and we walked back over to him and left for the hotel. We got to the hotel me and my new family will stay for a little bit,  just a few days though. my mom and my new stepfather will stay in one. Me and namjoon are in the other one. I was a little happy until we got into the room and there was only one bed.

"Um..... I can sleep on the couch, I don't mind." I said to him but he shook his head. "No, I don't mind sharing a bed if you don't want to it's okay with me"." No I mean I thought you wouldn't want to sleep in the same bed with a guy that you just met." I blushed while saying that.

"Well I don't mind (Y/n)." he said. "wow, he just said my name for the first time." I thought out loud "haha yeah I just said your name it's not like I wasn't going to." he said smiling. I turned around and started to head for the couch but he grabbed my wrist and throw me on the bed. Woah how strong is he? "I'm taking a shower I'll be back in a little bit," he said with a wink before going into the bathroom. Leaving me on top of the bed shocked and blushing about what the hell just happened. 'Well I guess I should get ready to go to sleep' I thought before getting up and getting my pj's on. as soon as I lay my head on the pillow I fall asleep.

Namjoon pov

I got into the shower and wash up after I got out and dried off and got clothes on. I went into the bedroom of course only one bed because I asked them to put us in a one bedded room. Anyway, I saw the most amazing thing I could ever see (Y/n) sleeping face he's so cute and handsome and he is all mine and no one else will ever have him.

Hey, hope you liked this please comment on what you liked the most, and sorry if I was late. Hope you're having a good day. Bye.