The news :(

Kristen an Andrew were at a hangout night with Raegan (Raegan Beast) , Jay (Jay James) , Hunter (H2Balla / Hunter Hill) , Nathan (theNathanPiland) and Nick (Nick Antonyan) .

          Kristen went into the kitchen to get water while the guys were hanging out on the couches. Her phone screen turned on ,  it said *text message from Derek* . Kristen only looked at the screen that said *Kristen , I'm sorry I need to tell you this through a text but I can't talk rn and I thought u need to know this right away.......we got in a car accident and I'm completely fine but dad is in a coma and doesn't have many chances to keep living....:(((*  and started panicking , threw her phone on the ground and found the nearest chair , sat down and started crying....she didn't know what to do since she was far away in LA and couldn't do anything about the situation. 

         At one point the guys were confused about why it's taking Kristen so long to come back so started calling her. While the guys were waiting for the response they heard Kristen's crying . Andrew immediately ran up to see what's going on and as he entered the kitchen he saw Kristen crying and went up to her

A: BABY!!!! What'a wrong????

K: ***silence while not stopping the tears***

        Andrew then sees the phone on the ground , picks it up and reads the message . While tears built up in his eyes he didn't want to cry knowing that it will make Kristen feel worse. He ran up back to her and hugged her like never in his life before , kissing her on her head while she kept crying and shaking on his chest. Then he picked her up and they layed down on a bed in a room and he placed Kristen on his chest with her head on his heart while she was still shaking and crying. Andrew caressed her on her back not knowing what else to do.

A: I know it's hard but I'm here for you and I will always be . I'm gonna book a plane ticket as soon as possible so we can go see your dad......everything will be ok I love you <3

        As these words were said by Andrew , Kristen fell asleep on Andrew's chest while tears were drying on her face. Andrew called the guys in that room

R (Raegan) : Hey what happened?!?!?!?!?!

A: Kristen's dad got in a car accident , is in coma and doesn't have a lot of chances at life...:((

H (Hunter) : OMG poor Kristen.....I feel so bad...what are you guys gonna do?!?!?!?!?!

A: We are gonna fly to Canada so if Doug actually dies at least she has the opportunity so see him again.....I would book the tickets now , but I don't want to wake her up....

N (Nathan) : Don't worry , we'll book them for you.....what day are u planning on leaving *as Nathan opens his laptop to book the flight*

A: Idk man any day.....just do as soon as possible I will cancel anything if needed.

N: Oh look I found 2 tickets , destination Toronto , Canada , leaving........tomorrow at 11 pm. Is that good?

A: PEFECT , GET THEM , THANK YOU!!!

             Nathan got the tickets and tomorrow Kristen and Andrew were flying to Toronto....

Thx for reading chapter 1!!!! Doing chapter 2 as soon as possible!!! Leave me feedback in the comments below!!! Ly guys so much <3