Missing

IVAN'S POV

"Where's Emilio?"

Jake was standing in the middle of the room. Oddly his megaphone was in one hand and a can of silly string in the other, but he wasn't using either.

"What do you mean? He's asleep," I said rubbing my eyes.

"Ah nooo he's not."

I looked down at Jake and climbed out of bed to see Emilio's empty. Looking around the room I realised all his stuff was gone too.

"I'll call him," I said pulling my phone from the pockets of my pants.

"Hello? Emilio where are you?"

"Hi, I can't make it to the phone right now. Please leave a message after the beep."

Jake was looking really worried, and honestly I was worried too.

"TEAM MEETING!!!" Jake announced through his megaphone, before turning to me. "Text everyone on Team 10 now!"

EMILIO'S POV

I had just arrived after a torturous plane trip, on my own. Walking out the doors I spot Rebecca standing next to her car in her tennis gear. I walked over too her hurriedly, as not to be spotted by the paparazzi.

"Hey Sis!"

She turned to me and pulled me into a tight hug. Her blonde hair was tied into a ponytail and her blue eyes sparkled.

"Hey Emi, I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, come on let's go."

We jumped in the car and began driving down the crowded roads.

"Why didn't you tell Team 10?" Rebecca asked me.

"How do you know?"

"Well it's all over social media that your missing! Then Chad tweeted that you were safe and in Barcelona," she looked at me concerned.

"Didn't want to cause a fuss..."

"Well you did!"

"Who cares, let's enjoy our time together Becca, while it lasts."