Chicken ;) {Pt. 2} [Smut]

Wrench wasn't sure what happened next.

All he knew was that there was a tight grip on his thighs, the wall pressed harshly against his back, and his spiked vest and mask ended up on his kitchen counter.

Marcus was without his shades, bandana, and jacket. The two hadn't even made it through the kitchen.

Marcus placed gentle bites and kisses to the other's neck, enjoying the irritable, impatient grunts from Wrench.

"M! Come on, man!"

Marcus pulled Wrench from the wall, kissing the other's jawline and tracing his lips over the skin to his lips. He placed his against Wrench's exposed lips and moved into the hallway.

Before they even made it to the bed, Wrench had lost his hoodie, shirt, and shoes on the way. Marcus, however, had only lost his shirt.

But damn if the mother fucker hadn't been working out a shit ton these past few weeks.

Marcus leaned up only slightly from his task of making marks into Wrench's jawline and neck.

His hands found the zipper to Wrench's jeans and he quickly made work of taking them off.

Wrench, least to say, had no issues with patience now, the flexing of Marcus' muscles distracted him for the time being.

At least until his back made contact with his comfortably soft mattress. He had lost pretty much all of his clothes at this point, Marcus making work of his own jeans as he placed a knee on the bed.

Wrench sat up, a hand resting on Marcus' cheek as he leaned forward and placed his lips against the darker man's.

"Marcus... I love you and everything, but for the love of Satan, fuck me already."

Marcus chuckled and pushed his lips against Wrench's again in a futile attempt at shutting him up.

He gently palmed the growing tent in Wrench's boxers, enjoying the satisfied squeeze on his bicep as the other kept a hand there.

Within minutes, Wrench had his legs wound up tight around Marcus' waist, sitting up on his lap with a playful smirk.

Their lips connected again as Wrench wrapped his arms tighter around the other's neck.

"Fuck, I need..you need to move, M!"

Marcus scoffed, "You have more of an advantage of moving than I do!"

Wrench groaned as he gently pushed himself up using his hands on Marcus' shoulders for support.

He slowly pushed back down, the stretch in his abdomen spreading warmth through his torso.

He grunted as the other shifted, thrusting gently up into him. Marcus let out a breath he didn't know he was holding when he was fully hilted inside.

"Fuck, dude..." Wrench let out a soft whine as he pulled up.

Marcus let a concerned gaze glance over Wrench's waist, "Don't be so impatient, Wrench.."

Wrench grunted and pushed himself back down, his brow furrowing in irritation. Marcus placed his hands on the male's hips, pushing him down and guiding him safely.

Without a second more to waste, Wrench changed his pace, and instead of slowing down, he sped up.

Marcus let a hand travel from his hip to his thigh and down to his knee, where it helped to keep him stabilized.

Wrench didn't stop though, a hand using Marcus' bicep to speed up while his other hand kept him balanced on the darker male's shoulder, "Fuck.."

He glanced down at the male he was riding and smirked, pressing tight kisses to his cheeks and jawline since the man loved them so much.

A smile formed on Marcus' lips as he gazed up at the crazy psycho sitting on his lap.

He moved a hand to Wrench's cheek and pulled the other down without slowing down his upwards thrusting.

Wrench let a low moan leave his throat when their lips collided into a messy, unorganized kiss. Their tongues slid carelessly against one another.

"M! F-Fuck~"

Marcus felt a hot coil boil up the pressure in his gut, pushing Wrench down harder and faster on his lap with a moan of satisfaction.

Tthe other kept up his pace, if not speeding up more, and let little moans slip past his clenched teeth.

"I'm close.."

Wrench answered almost instantly, "I'm really fuck-ing close, too"

Marcus groaned as his gut burned with pleasure. He felt Wrench tighten around him and shuddered with satisfaction once more.

Wrench leaned down and bit into Marcus' shoulder to muffle his moan.

Though muffled, the idea that he'd pleasured this man to the brink of an orgasm still excited him enough to reach his own climax.

The two sat breathlessly in that position for a moment, letting out little breaths and inhaling like crazy to get back all that air in their lungs.

"You're so lucky I fucking love you."

Hey fuckers, I'm back after like 5 months. ;)