Chapter 1.

By Shippin_Is_Fun. Copy at risk.

"Get up Moon, It's almost time for school!" My mom hollered to me, I checked the time. It was 8:45am. School started at 9:10. I wore the uniform for school, with my galaxy backpack. "Cya mom!" "Moon, Ears remember?!" Oh right. I hid/Tucked them and headed out for school. It's a pain hidding them since I didn't this summer. Call it uncomfortable. "Hey moon." "Hey Chi, Sleep well?"

"Not really, Falcon keeps waking me up. Pain much." I smirked, having a sibling would be nice. "Ever thought of being an only child?" Chi stuttered in response. "N-Not really, Honestly. I would hate it." I nodded in satisfaction. "Good to know." We walked to much. "Hey moon...Chi." "What did Chi do to you." Lizabeth, The alpha female. "What do you want al-Lizabeth." Almost said Alpha. "Just wanting to talk to the omega. I motioned Chi away. "What do you want to talk to me about." "See him?" She pointed to a new werewolf I haven't seen. "His name is Vixen. Show him around, But don't tell him your the omega." I nodded and waved to 'Vixen'. "Your Moon right?" "Yeah I'm moon, I'm here to show you around the werewolf place."

That took about an hour, Not going to lie he was kind of cute. He won't like me after he finds out I'm the omega.

"Hey Chi, Ever thought of being a werewolf? I think it would be cool!" "I think it would be a pain, To clean that is. But it sounds fun." Good to know.

School ended, and we went home. Chi kept asking why I asked that question. "Moon Height get down here this instant!" Oh god, What now.