Suho ft. Lay (i choose you.)

"Kringggggggg" Your alarm rang. You stood up happily cause today is the day a newbie will come they said that he was handsome and is going to be at your class toYouYou wore your uniform and head out. At the road you were trying to find a hair clip.. You weren't looking where you're going. Suddenly you bumped into someone. "Ahh Mian mianhae" You said then looked towards him.

"Ahh no it's fine.. actually it's my fault too I wasn't careful are you OK?" He said as he was grabbing your books from the floor.

"Here" he said and stood up. He was not so short not so tall guy. He's hair was black, He was wearing same school uniform same as the uniforms guys from your school wear. 'how come I haven't seen him before?' you thought.

"Aahh thanks. I see you're from my school too?..my name is Kim _______" you said and bowed.

"mine is ----" you cute him off when you heard the bell rang.

"oh.. sorry I'll be late.. See you around" you said & you ran. You dropped the necklace your best friend Suho gave you.

"bye" he said and took the bracelet.

in the class

"So as you all guys know.. There will be a new student with us starting today." Your teacher said. "Please welcome Mr. Yixing" She said. And the guy walk in. 'You?!' You thought. It was the guy you bumped to earlier. As he was looking at your classmates he saw you and smiled. The girls were screaming loud.

"Ahh he's so cute"

" He's mine you freak"

" ahhh he's so cool" some girls scream.

"Mr. Yixing you can sit to that vacant sit if you want" Your teacher said while pointing to the sit to your left. He came down and sit.

"Hey it's you!" he said.

"Heyyy!" you smiled.

"Krinnnnggggg" finally the bells.

" Hey you wanna eat with me at the rooftop?" You asked Lay.

"Yeah sure" he said and smiled.

Just before you go out of class someone called you.