Kai:)

*You and Kai are best friends. You're 16 and he's 17*

@School during recess. You sat with Kai and enjoyed your food. Suddenly you saw Kai's past gfs walking all together.

You: Oppaa!!

Kai: Nae?

You: Why are all your ex-girlfriends older than you?

Kai: I don't know.

You: Can't you love a girl who's younger than you?

Kai: Maybe.. but I really like noonas better.

You: But why?

Kai: Cause they take care of me.

You: But oppa you know... dongsaengs can take care of you too.. and they are way more fun to be around.

Kai: Yeah! But dongsaengs don't know how to do house works.

You: don't say that oppa.. I do the houseworks in my house remember?

Kai: And they can't cook.

You: You know oppa... you should hire a nanny.. not asking older women out just to take care of you!! *You said almost shouting*

Kai: Why did you even open up this topic?

You: ughh.. nothing. Bye. *You said annoyed and stood up to leave*

Kai: Hey ______ Wait!!

You were running and felt your cheeks wet. 'Doesn't he notice I like him? no scratch that. I love himWhy does he have to do this? I don't care if he doesn't like me back. I just want to let him know I love him. But I don't think he cares.' You thoughtAs you were taking your books from your locker for the next class you see Kai with your worst enemie the kinka of the school Chelsie. She's two years older than Kai. ' He saw me but he didn't even say hi' you thought again.

''Ahhhh who cares?'' You said loudly and everyone looked at you.. "ahhh mianhaeee" You bowed. You then walked to your class.

*Fast forward*

"Kringgggggg"

'Finally Going home' You thought.

.

.

.

.