Imagine; The Bus Ride♥️

*Ding Ding* The bell rings for school to be out you happily fastly walk to your locker and unlock it trying to get out of the prison they call "school" you unlock your locker grab your text books and as your walking you see your crush...Jacob Sartorius every girl in your school liked him I mean how could a girl not his perfect pink cheeks, his dark brown hair, his smile...gosh his smile is the best it can brighten anyone day and make them feel great about there selfs. You walk a little slower so you don't have walk past him or walk besides him and just walk behind him. Soon you get to your bus and relies Jacob is walking through the ile you quickly slid down in your seat and hide.

By this time the bus is already packed and most of the seats already have 2 or more people in a seat.....except you. You always rode by yourself because well?...I HATE THE PEOPLE HERE AT MY SCHOOL AND IM SOCIALLY AKWARD. Anyway so when Jacob was walking down the ile it LOOKED like seat 14 was COMPLETELY EMTPY  little did Jacob know he was about to surprised with a girl slouched down in the seat with her backpack beside her and headphones in her ears to block out these hoes who ride your bus.

"Um hi can I sit her?" Jacob said to you with a perfect fucking smile, "ya sure" you said being the most akawardest person you could ever be. "Thanks" and just like that he sat right next to you and the bus begin to move.

"oh shit." You thought to yourself in your head, "I'm sitting next to JACOB FUCKING SARTORIUS" you slightly take out your headphones out of your ears and hesitate but ended up saying something to Jacob "Hey Jacob just had a feeling to let you know I'm on this bus for a solid hour so if you wanted to switch spots if that's cool, where you could sit on the outside." "Oh nah I'm fine my stop is like 30 minutes, thanks though" you awkwardly sit there for 5mins listening to Attention,By Charlie Puth. "You just want attention you don't want my heart..." you sing quietly to yourself, Jacob seems to hear you and says "Hey are you listening to attention?" And your like "uh ya" "I love that song" he says and you smile real widely "wanna listen listen to it with me?" You ask knowing that he's gonna say no but surprisingly he says yes. You wipe of one of your ear buds off and hand it to him even though you have clean ears it's just discussing to share a ear bud and have ear wax and all that shit on it its just nasty. He takes the earbud and you guys start jamming out to the song and all of a sudden Jacob says "aye have you heard this song?" And plays All Of Me by John Legend, then starts braking into the course "Cause All of me, loves all of you" he sings in his beautiful voice "your my head and my begging even when I'm lose or win'n, cause I give all of me and you give me all of you" he looks you in the eyes and smiles while singing you can't help but smile back and feel special you join and sing with "Your my perfect and perfection" he says while touching your chin and lifting it up smiling.

You sit there for a moment and relise this is actually happening and for some reason you feel a big spirt lift you up and you start to move you face closer to his as your guys get closer you stare into his beautiful eyes and your lip softly connect. The feeling is just magical...but yet jacob doesn't back away he...kisses you back. Woah.

•••

*SCREEECH* the bus comes to an stop and He pulls back "this is my stop I got to go, but it was nice to meet you" he says while getting up "wait I didn't give you my name!" But before you knew it he was already off the bus.

Woah. Is all you could think to yourself. That just happened.

••••••
Talk about magical. Sorry if I got the lyrics mixed up btw😋💜