Explonation...

To start this off, Hey! It's me...the writer of the story. I don't know, I'm terrible at these things.

I would just like to say that I don't think I'll be writing these imagines I mean tbh, I've grown up a lot sense I've written these imagines I started writing these when I was like 11, which is fucking young and I shouldn't have even known what that stuff was when I was that young, ya girl be wildin' sometimes.

As I was saying, I honestly couldn't upload imagines, because I'm a lazy fuck, and also I've lost interest in Mark "duhitzmark" and Jacob,  I can't write about something I'm not really interested in, hence forth why I hate English.🥳

Oh and can we talk about how fucking terrible my English was and grammar was back then when I was writing those stories, I was reading over them while writing this "explanation" letter and like bitch GOT DAMN, I couldn't even understand my own sentences, like I'm thinking to myself, "the fuck you trying to say hoe? Spit it out!" It was truly atrocious but funny at the same time. Sorry, for the people I put through that, still don't make no difference today, my grammar is terrible and my spelling is no better, lol FUNN.

Yeah, so I'm not going to be uploading imagines, but I'm happily grateful for all the support and reads I got, I couldn't be more happy I truly love this community.

But I came out with a new book called The Erotic Life of the Dolan Twins, y'all should go fw it on some real shit or whateva🤪

Sincerely,
Lillie