ch1

(This fic is entirely going to be Jihoons POV , ive changed Jihoon's first name , dont ask me why , Lai Guanlin will have an elder step brother doesnt really matter cos he wont be appearing in any of the chapter and Pls Vote And comment!)

starting date 1 oct 2017

"W-what are you doing?" His voice was soft and laced with confusion.I turned sideways to look at him. he was tall much taller than me, my head barely reaching his shoulders. Out of nowhere, even tho he was tall he still looked scared, an urge of protectiveness washed over me, he just seemed so fragile.

"What does it look like? I'm walking you to class." His dark brown eyes flickered to mine, a frown adorning his cute face,

"Why?"My eyes narrowed at his expression. The frown didn't belong there; a smile should've graced his face. Not because I, Jihoon jeon, was walking beside him, but because the frown didn't suit him. I wanted nothing more than to see his eyes crinkle with a wide smile spread across his handsome face. It bothered me that I was the cause of his frown instead.I could see that he was trying to speed up, but even with my tiny legs I easily fell into pace next to him. "No reason." I said as I gave a small shrug. Obviously, the real reason was that I just wanted to be near him. The frown was still in place as he turned away from me, clutching his backpack tightly.

" Yah Jihoon!" I turned around when someone called out for me and noticed one of my friends coming towards me.
"What?" I bit out. Couldn't he see that I was trying to find a way to get Lai guanlin to speak to me? I glanced behind me and saw him scurry away.
"Who was that?" Daniel asked me.The love of my life. "No one." I muttered, regretting my words instantly as they left my mouth. I let out a long sigh and then turned to Daniel again, "What is it?" Daniel took in my expression and scoffed, "You look like I just squished your hamster with my foot."I rolled my eyes,
"Nice analogy. What is it?" I repeated.

Classes would start in less than five minutes and I wasn't in the mood to have the entire student body stare at me as I entered late.
"Double date. You, me, ong and jinyoung." I raised my eyebrows,
"I didn't know you were interested in me in that way." Daniel shot me a death glare and shoved me lightly, "Har, har. I'm serious Jihoon, I need you there."

"I can't believe you're dragging me into this." I hissed, "You like Ong, take him out by yourself."
"You know I get nervous as hell when I'm around him by myself." Daniel reminded me desperately.

"Please, Jihoon."

"I can't." And I honestly couldn't and I didn't want to either. I had no interest in jinyoung. There was only one guy on my mind. "I have to work after classes."

"So? We'll come by the ice cream parlour."

"You want me to be on a date while I'm working?" My boss would fire me in an instant.

"Come on Jihoon. Please help me out man." Daniel pleaded.I knew daniel liked ong. Hell, he had a crush on him since the start of our freshman college year, but I couldn't believe he was dragging me into this.
"Can't you ask jaehwan to come with you?"
"jaehwan's a douche." Daniel muttered. "Besides, ong told me that jinyoung really likes you. You two could totally hit it off!"
"No thanks." I declined."Jihoon, man, I really need you to be there." Daniel even blinked his eyes and pouted. It looked very disturbing.

"Y'know what? Fine. Just this once. But you owe me big time." Daniel breathed a sigh of relief as his face broke out in a smile.

"You are my saviour, Jihoon. I promise, I'll make it up to you!"

"Whatever. I'm heading off to class." I muttered. I can't believe I let daniel talk me into this. If this was going to ruin my chances with Lai guanlin, I was going to kill him.

A/n: first chapter up! Comment and vote, I'll be updating Frequently so if you like the story add it to your library! Next update tomorrow:)