Not Again...

He snapped awake by the sound of shrieking and banging. Whatever’s happening outside, it can’t be good.

“What the hell...?” he rubbed his head. His head was screaming in agony and his chest was aching like hell. “Dammit, Shadow…”

The door slammed open. “Hey! You’re awake!” Rose squealed. But when she saw him, her jaw dropped. “U-uh… uh...”

Seeing her acting like this, it also made him nervous. “What? What’s going on? I-is three something on my face?”

“OMIGOSH JOKER YOU’RE A GIRL!”

“WHAT THE HELL PLEASE TELL ME YOU’RE KIDDING.”

After a scream fest, they finally calmed down and Rose brought him a mirror. But after that, it only made it worse.

Well, Joker was no longer a male. You get the gist: long silver hair and a female body. “Rose,” she croaked, “please tell me that this isn’t real.”

Rose shook her head hesitantly. “It’s... real,” she swallowed. “The Sakura Petals... I... Onii-chan found a way to turn you into a girl!”

“Holy mother of Jesus I’m jumping off a cliff!” she shrieked and threatened to leap off the window. Rose stopped her by tugging her waist down.

“Joker-san! You’ll die if you jump down there!” Rose shrieked. “Oh, wait... Joker-chan...”

“Rose...” Joker’s forehead had a tick on it. “Say that again and I will get Scarlet to kill your brother.”

(Scarlet: Did someone mention me??
//slapped)

“You’re not serious, are you?” Rose narrowed her eyes. “No, seriously. Now that you’re a girl, there’s no Yaoi ships in here...”

“THAT’S WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT?”