All Roses Have Thorns

Till death do us part- girls pov

You were my personal happiness, my love, hope, everything. My addictive drug I could never run out of. I had loved you so much I didn't realise how blind I had become. I lost myself in your false intentions and acts of love, I had lost myself in you.

The day you left you took every last piece of life I had in me. You knew it would tear me apart, you knew I wouldn't be able to handle it yet you still did it . You see loving you was effortless almost like taking in a breath of fresh air. You were all one could ever ask for, the king to my queen, my knight in shinning armour.

We were unstoppable, we had an everlasting love that was the envy of many. You brought me to my knees time and time again, shattering my heart yet it still beats for you. I curse the day you were born and the day I was too for we are two selfish beings walking on a selfless earth. A monster in our own rights we both deserve the life we live, to do the things we have done.

You were cruel for ruining me, leaving me to be nothing more than an object at your disposal, easy for you to replace. You had me in the palm of your hands and you knew it, playing the game with the intent of winning. You had it good, not knowing the pain but me, I had something much worse.

I was selfish for loving you, selfish for not letting you go. I was weak for loving you, breakable even. I was so mesmerized by you, your beauty like a rose but all roses have thorns.