A Fucking Week Later

Its been a week since I last heard form him.  I hoped that Ben Pierce would forget about me, that we'd never talk again.  I also hoped that Ben would call back, that he'd see that I was not just a child.
   My phone rings, three letters.  B E N,  the Sex God himself.  The man that made me have such an emotional crisis.
  "Hey Ben," I say with a smile.  My hands were shaking, my voice was anxious. 
  "Kal! Oh my god, I'm sorry about last weekI was busy, and I was trying to figure all of this outUs.."  he says.  There was a slight scratching over his end of the line.  "Kal, I love you too, and I was an asshole for ignoring you for a week,"  he says, smiling.  I knew he was smiling.  There was something in his voice that gave it away even over the phone.
  "Ben," I chuckle, my face red. "I forgive you," I say, looking at my ceiling.  "I'm glad that you love me now, I wasn't too thrilled that you took do long to figure that out."  I say softly, smiling as I curl up more in my bed. 
He laughs for a moment, then sighs.  "Do you want to go somewhere this weekend?" He asks, his voice sounding more soothing.
  "Yeah, that sounds great, babe," I say, smirking. 
"'Babe?' I didn't think that you'd be that type of girl, being so bold like thisI kinda like it, Baby girl,"  He laughs.  
   I swear that his voice alone sounds like a choir of angels.  When he laughs its like a rush of pure heaven coming down and caressing everything that hears it.  "Well," I chuckle, fighting the urge to just burst into a fit of laughter. "I'm not that girl all the time," I say, pursing my lips together.  "Only when I'm around you, Ben" I chuckle as I add on to my ramblings.
  As if it were magic, he says softly, "I know, Baby girl. You're still a little nervous,"  his chuckle almost makes me want to swoon. "I'll see you sometime soon," he laughs softly.
  "Y-yeah, I'll see you, Ben," I reply with a smile. 
"Take care of yourself, I love you,"  he says, the phrase melts my heart as it leaves his lips.
  "I love you," I parrot, then hang up the phone.