Where U At - Fourteen Part 1

A/N

Hello there!!

I'm slowly getting better!

And yeah,

HERE IS A PART 1 OF THIS!

---

Your POV..

The worst part of tour.

Periods.

(No shaming us girls. WE GO THROUGH BLOOD{literally} SWEAT AND TEARS.)

And I know it's hard when you have 7 days of living hell just because God wanted us to have it.

Which causes 6 happy boys to go nuts over a girl crying. Not just any girl. Rapmonsters girl. Cheesy as you can see this is like entering a bar when your under aged.

See if this Rapmonster walks in and sees half of his band trying to calm his girl from her holding her waist and pouring water out her eyes. The hole situation will equal a wild goose chase.

And sometimes, girls don't want to say to the boys "Oh you won the football cup yesterday? I started bleeding yesterday and I have 6 more days of hell." If you get what I'm saying.

So that is that. I Y/N L/N is on a period. And it's painful but I must hide it...

---

I wake up nearly hitting my fragile head on the wall next to me. And guess what is laying right next to me. Blood. Literally when you squeeze the tomato sauce too much and it goes everywhere. Great. This 7 days are going to need holy water. Really. The cramps and heavy-- I won't disturb you. But as I was saying, holy water.

Trying my best to not lay on my stomach, I get out of the small cubbyhole that is my bed for a year. Getting out the bed I let out a 'Oh god please save me from the demon that is going to cause me pain' sigh. God that sigh was sick. I grab the areas that have been covered in the ripe strawberry colour. Looking around I see a note where my clothes are, with the very beautiful written "Y/N" on top.

'Y/N,

Us boys didn't want to disturb your sleep so we went and practiced. If you want text me and I will come back to see you. Love ya lots!!

Namjoon💕'

God. I hope they didn't see the you know what..

Nearly half running to the washing machine we have, I place the stuff that is covered inside. God this is embarrassing...

"Okay. Now I have to get out of these.. Ugh." I take off the parts that are sort of stained and throw them into the dirty washing. I got this....

Running back to get some new clothes then running back to start the washing got very tiring. How did this get me out of breath?

I let out a sigh and take deep breaths. Play to Jesus that cramps don't kick in. Literally kick in since it feels like someone kicking your stomach. So I cross my fingers and walk into our mini kitchen.

"Hmmm... OH GOD NO." Now sprinting to the bedroom area and searching for pads. Also ripping through my bag I get the sanitary case and rip out one pad.

I get to the bathroom and place the pad where is should be. Swiping the now forming sweat I leave the area and boom. Nothing that will stress me out.

"So food." I say to myself. Does anyone think I'm crazy that I'm talking to myself?

Slowly walking to the kitchen I open a draw and see the one thing I would die to eat.

Pocky.

(Did I spell it right??)

Oh wow I would do anything to become famous and buy out pocky.

Now ripping the packaging and grabbing the biscuit covered in chocolate, I place the beauty in my mouth.

"Mmmhhhh."

If they walked in and heard that oh god...

Really that would end bad. But Rapmon knows my pocky addiction..

Then the love of pocky was destroyed by the phone that is in my back pocket ringing.

So as I do I pick it up and see 'Namjoon💕'.

--

"Hello~~"

"Y/N?"

"Yeah Suga??"

"Um how do I say this, where u at?"

"Why?"

"Just answer please."

"Um in the bus why?? Is Rapmonster hurt??"

"Just meet us at the area we are preforming. Rapmon is missin you so be all like 'I'm a fan'. Talk soon Y/N."

"Bye!"

------
THIS IS A PART 1.

I AM OKAY BUT I KEEP SNIFFLING..

BUT YEAH

ENJOOYY!!

Charlotte The Bee
🐝
🌻